B

Bryon C Simmons

Yep.

You can get them from

National Reproductions Corporation
29400 Stephenson Highway
Maidson Heights, MI. 48071
(810) 398-7900

BAsically, it is a little pamphlet that is similar to an audit checklist, to make sure you have implemented all of the elements that make up a solid QOS. I have on on my desk, unfortunately, I am at home right now. When I get to work, I will copy some of the info down in here.

I had to "implement" a QOS during our recent Q1 efforts. BAsically, you are satisfying the intent of a QOS by virtue of QS-9000..a system for business measurables, with goals, and evidence of progress towards those goals.

I called out the term "QOS" in a couple of my level II documents, in reference to customer satisfaction...

Have a nice day

Bryon

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Leader
The number is now 248 398-7900 and the company name has changed to Lason Systems. They said to 'call back Monday'.Thanks for the info, Bryon.

Marc

Leader
Bryon - Could you FAX me a copy of the form? 513 777-3394.

Thanks!

Marc

Leader
Got the FAX! Thanks!
I had to "implement" a QOS during our recent Q1 efforts. BAsically, you are satisfying the intent of a QOS by virtue of QS-9000..a system for business measurables, with goals, and evidence of progress towards those goals.
When I did my first QS implementation a few years ago the client was doing QOS which satisfied a number of QS9000 requirements (such as analysis and use of companu level data). That I understand. I didn't remember the form.

C

Csaba

I'm interested in Ford QOS Assessment Sheet
if you have it pls. send me or let me known the right person's access

------------------

D

Dawn

Bryon,
I too would like a copy if you don't mind. It sounds like you have a handle on Q1. I have been searching for info on this and what the criteria is for becoming Q1. Any help you can give me would be GREATLY appreciated!!!I have requested this info in another area of this forum and mentioned I tried to get info from Ford-but no response.
Thanks, Dawn

------------------

S

Sam

Check with Ford SQA. It is my understanding they are no longer certifying to Q1 for new suppliers.
Also check your hardcopies for the latest revision. I just called a Ford SQA and was told that QOS info is only available on the Ford network.
The SQA I talked did not know the address (??) but maybe someone else out there has it.

[This message has been edited by Sam (edited 31 July 2000).]

Jim Wynne

Leader
Admin
Bryon,

Could you email or fax me the Ford QOS? thank you, 734-428-7369.

Welcome to the Cove. You're responding to posts that are 7-8 years old, and to users who are no longer registered here. Perhaps someone else here can help with your request.

Top Bottom