How to make Quality Control plans

junior1505

Involved In Discussions
Greetings from India.
We are a manufacturers of Hot and Cold Forged components.
We wish to create, implement and establish a Quality Control plan as per standards for forging and customer requirements.
Can anyone throw some light or how to create or the contents in a quality control plan?
Does anyone have any template to guide me? Is it necessary that we follow PPAP or APQP?
Please help and render your experience.
Regards.

GunLake

Involved In Discussions
Here is a Control Plan i just threw together for you. It's one i made and use straight from the APQP book. It's unlocked so you have free will to edit however you want.

Just delete the yellow highlighted part.

Attachments

• Control Plan.xlsx
    26.6 KB · Views: 1,218

junior1505

Involved In Discussions
Here is a Control Plan i just threw together for you. It's one i made and use straight from the APQP book. It's unlocked so you have free will to edit however you want.

Just delete the yellow highlighted part.
Greetings of the day, Gunlake,
Appreciate the response and feedback with the document, thanks for sharing.
Will try use, implement and revise the document according and provide you the feedback.
Regards.

toniriazor

Involved In Discussions
Dear all
Should work instructions for machines which are mentioned in the control plan to be mentioned in the control plan itself?
Sometimes i get consfused what documents exactly I should write in the control plan apart from control instructions, crimp standards, product requirements and contingency plans.
To me work instructions do not relate to a product or process control and should be out of control plan however everyone in the company I work says different thing about CP and I am getting confused already.
What do you think ?

Top Bottom