How to maximize the use of a Calcium Salt Dust Collector

S

simonyeeklang

Hi, I have a dust collector but still have a lot of calcium salt dust flying around. How to maximize the use of the dust collector? Thank in advance Simon Yee

Jen Kirley

Quality and Auditing Expert
Leader
Admin
Re: Dust Control

If a dust collector is ineffective, I wonder if its seals are intact, its intake capacity is adequate, if the velocity of its intake is adequate, and if filtering is the wrong type or is being overwhelmed with use.

If all of the engineering aspects of the unit are satisfactory the unit may need to be enclosed in a room or placed outside (if humidity is not an issue) in order to preserve needed air quality of the main space.

S

simonyeeklang

If a dust collector is ineffective, I wonder if its seals are intact, its intake capacity is adequate, if the velocity of its intake is adequate, and if filtering is the wrong type or is being overwhelmed with use.

If all of the engineering aspects of the unit are satisfactory the unit may need to be enclosed in a room or placed outside (if humidity is not an issue) in order to preserve needed air quality of the main space.

Hi,

1. Seals are new and intact just minor leaking in certain places maybe from other screw conveyor.
2. Intake Capacity ok
3. How to test for velocity?
4. Unsure filter is the right type?
5. place outside can cause problem in the rain and sun shine.

Thanks
Simon Yee

D

dustcollector

Yes all things matter
if you provide full specification than i can help to solve problem
waiting for you reply

Top Bottom