Identifying Process Interactions Correctly - The key ones? All of them? TS16949

S

size10

My question is of identifying interactions in processes identified for a TS audit.
i'm conscious of identifying interactions incorrectly then facing a non conformity during 3rd party audit.Do i identify the key ones, all of them, ?????
has anyone been a 'victim' of incorrectly identifying interactions during a 3rd party audit?
thanks for anyones help on this!!!

Q

qualitytrec

Relax and welcome to the cove!
Process identification is the first step. What are the major steps to for your business possibly Contract set-up and review, design, validatation, production, storage, shiping, servicing etc... How does it feed through you business. What are the things you need to do to meet your customers expectations. These things will help you determine your processes. The order they happen in will help you to determine relationships and interactions.
If you have a copy of the APQP manual look at it, it has some good stuff and a map that could work with some tayloring to your system, though many prefer the PDCA circle filled in with their own processes or the map from the front of the ISO 9001-2000 manual.
Hope this helps a little,
Mark

B

blackbird

Thanks for that Markasmith

I think i will use the map at the front of ISO 2000. then from the pointed activities identify a turtle which inturn will identify other inetractions > then inputs/outputs>how>When>who>what & the measures associated with the process - there's about 14 on the map but i will probably get about 16~18 for our company.

Top Bottom