Information about MSA (measurement systems analysis) software

B

BAQUEROJ

hi i`m jose from Ecuador i new in this foro and I need an Msa software but the ones that i found are too simple could you help me with some page where i can find a complete msa sofware....

Jim Wynne

Leader
Admin
Re: Information about MSA software

hi i`m jose from Ecuador i new in this foro and I need an Msa software but the ones that i found are too simple could you help me with some page where i can find a complete msa sofware....

Welcome to the Cove :D

I've used Cybermetrics GAGEtrak in the past. It's a full-featured calibration and MSA program. I can't vouch for the latest versions, nor do I have any interest in the company. You can download a free 30-day trial here and try it out for yourself.

B

BAQUEROJ

Thanks but i have a question in this software i could calculate bias linearity stability and r&r of my measure system?????....

Stijloor

Leader
Super Moderator
Thanks but i have a question in this software i could calculate bias linearity stability and r&r of my measure system?????....

According the features sheet it is compliant with:
Gage R&R (MSA Third Edition Suite)
So I assume it does the things you want. But why not follow Jim's advise and give it a free try?

Stijloor.

Miner

Forum Moderator
Leader
Admin
It is more expensive, but Minitab has a full-featured set of MSA analyses, including Attribute studies, not to mention many other statistical analyses.

Top Bottom