Integrated management system - ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 - Is possible to have a joint certificate covering both standards?

B

Barbara49

Hi
My company has just had a successful 9001:2015 / 14001:2015 integrated audit - does anyone know if it is possible to have a joint certificate covering both standards?

Thanks in advance

Barbara

Sidney Vianna

Post Responsibly
Leader
Admin
Hi
My company has just had a successful 9001:2015 / 14001:2015 integrated audit - does anyone know if it is possible to have a joint certificate covering both standards?

Thanks in advance

Barbara
If the CB is accredited for both standards under the same Accreditation Body and the scope of certification for both standards is identical, yes, it should be possible. You can see an example of a certificate covering multiple standards, attached.

Attachments

• ZertifikatISO9001ISO14001OHSAS18001Yuanda_Europe_signed_EN[1].pdf
    163 KB · Views: 340
B

Barbara49

Thank you Mark, I also look forward to hearing what others say
Barbara

B

Barbara49

Thanks very much Sydney, I was hoping for evidence that it is possible.

Thanks a lot

Barbara

michaelcwang2

Registered
I think that might be subject to different accreditation body and certification issuer. We had experience with integrated systems and joint external audit for ISO 9001 and 14001 and separate certificate issued. So it's better to clarify with your certification provider.

Steven Severt

Starting to get Involved
If the CB is accredited for both standards under the same Accreditation Body and the scope of certification for both standards is identical, yes, it should be possible. You can see an example of a certificate covering multiple standards, attached.
I didn't think it would be possible until I saw the picture that you posted, but I noticed that it has a separate registration number and info for each standard. I'm really surprised to see them all listed on a single certificate. I've audited an integrated 9001, 14001, and OHSAS 18001 system and used the same CB for the external audit, but had a separate certificate for each.

Top Bottom