ISO 9001:2008 Awareness course

Q

qamar866

Hi ;
I m new to the forum but already have a lot of information and help from this forum.
Thanks to all of you for this
I need a little help. I am preparing a presentation for "ISO 9001:2008" awareness prgram. any such kind of presentation or information will be highly appreciated..
thanks in advance
BE
Qmar

Stijloor

Leader
Super Moderator
Hi ;
I m new to the forum but already have a lot of information and help from this forum.
I need a little help. I am preparing a presentation for "ISO 9001:2008" awareness program. any such kind of presentation or information will be highly appreciated..
thanks in advance
BE
Qmar

An advanced search on "ISO 9001 Awareness" yielded these results.

Stijloor.

L

lukymantom - 2009

Hi everybody,

I uploaded one file. But It can not display. I used internet explorer 8.0.

How can I repair? Or some problems happened to IE8?

Rgs

harry

Trusted Information Resource
Hi everybody,

I uploaded one file. But It can not display. I used internet explorer 8.0.

How can I repair? Or some problems happened to IE8?

Rgs

Welcome to the Cove.

What is the file extension, example ppt, pdf.... or what type of file is it.

John Broomfield

Leader
Super Moderator
Hi ;
I need a little help. I am preparing a presentation for "ISO 9001:2008" awareness prgram. any such kind of presentation or information will be highly appreciated..
thanks in advance
BE
Qmar

Why make the employees aware of ISO 9001? Surely this is a waste? 200 employees would come away with 200 interpretations of the standard.

Is it not better for the employees to understand the system that runs their company?

Asking the QM to train the employees in ISO 9001 may suggest to the employees that the leaders lack the commitment to explain how the employee's management system works.

Leaders should also explain where the system needs improvement and what they are doing to help the employees to improve it. These improvements may include a few new processes from the system standard.

Training in the system standard for management representative and deputy MR, internal auditors and the leaders may yield a return but I doubt any ROI from training all of the employees in ISO 9001.

Instead, the QM could run an Awareness Leaders Workshop for the leaders so the leaders are agreed on their message and plan for making the employees aware of their management system, why it is important, its obligations and benefits.

J

JaneB

Why make the employees aware of ISO 9001? Surely this is a waste?
I'm going to disagree with you here, John - why should/would it be a waste of time to add to people's knowledge? Sometimes there is a benefit in people knowing about it. Perhaps the poster has been appointed/delegated to do it by their superior, who has decided this... we just don't know.

All we are given by the poster is that s/he is preparing a presentation on this. That's the help they asked for. To my mind, second-guessing why they're doing it, or querying whether they should isn't necessarily helpful.

200 employees would come away with 200 interpretations of the standard.
Why should they, if given a snappy and fairly concise overview of the Standard? If this were true, you could just as easily say 'don't bother doing any presentations at all (including on your company's system), because you'll just get 200 people coming away with 200 interpretations of it.

Is it not better for the employees to understand the system that runs their company?
Better for who? And do we know that they don't?

S

Silent_observer

Could any one suggest a totally pictorial and self-explanatory ISO awareness training for people in a manufacturing shop floor???

Top Bottom