ISO in staffing firms

Kirby

Involved In Discussions
I have had many years in AS and ISO compliant / certified companies. All of my experience has been with companies that produce goods and very limited services except those that are common to production services. I'm now retired but I'm helping a friend of a friend pursue ISO 9001 compliance / certification in a (literally) Mom & Pop staffing company, primarily working on documentation and I'm not familiar with how to develop the documentation for a company that only provides service. Example: How would one approach Design and Development?
Also, OTD has always served as a metric for analysis and evaluation in production sites but how would we measure that with respect to staffing?
I can be a bit creative and develop Control of NC Outputs, and NC and CAR procedures but I am struggling with some areas.

Randy

Super Moderator
How would one approach Design and Development?
It's in your contract language.........The product is the service you provide, not the people involved.

OTD has always served as a metric for analysis and evaluation in production sites but how would we measure that with respect to staffing?
Was the service delivered within the prescribed time period?

Don't over think it and some clauses you might be able to declare non-applicable.

Kirby

Involved In Discussions
It's in your contract language.........The product is the service you provide, not the people involved.

Was the service delivered within the prescribed time period?

Don't over think it and some clauses you might be able to declare non-applicable.
Thank you, Randy.

Top Bottom