Jokes from Production

Ettore

Quite Involved in Discussions
Good evening
From Production, five minutes ago.
It does not seem to tell a joke?
Three pulpiteers waiting to do something (?...:notme::lol::nopity:)
I ask, why are you in three? (The position is charged to one or maximum two persons)
Response, we're two, one is in training.

Last edited:

Ettore

Quite Involved in Discussions
Another one from the production
A friend tells me.
"One of my neighbor started working in the company where you work.
He says that is good, especially the night shift when he has time to sleep some hours"

:mybad::mybad:

M

Morts

I think your English was just fine Ettore and I'm not real famaliar with the English language as I live in California and our national language here is Spanish!

A

arios

I think your English was just fine Ettore and I'm not real famaliar with the English language as I live in California and our national language here is Spanish!

Nopp, you guys speak Spanglish, and I am a proud traslator of such dialect after auditing along the border for 11 years.

BTW, not a joke but a real story. I heard of a company in Goshen, Indiana where a production supervisor used to steal food from the pots of the employees while they were heating their lunch on the stove :mad:....until one day, when the production workers decided to mix dog food into their meals, and like always the abusive supervisor ate it :popcorn: not knowing he had been set up. :yuk:

harry

Trusted Information Resource
................until one day, when the production workers decided to mix dog food into their meals, and like always the abusive supervisor ate it :popcorn: not knowing he had been set up. :yuk:

Wrong move! He's going to 'bark' at them in future. :lol: :lol:

Top Bottom