Keeping Employees Updated on Newly Revised Procedures

qusys

Trusted Information Resource
Re: Keeping Employees Udpated to Newly Revised Procedures

Thanks, are you talking about SharePoint software? That's what we use.
The problem is I don't want them to approve or review but rather, I want to inform/update them to apply the changes being made.
Thanks a lot for your input.

Hi.
No, I do not refer to Share point but another program.
In the outlook mail it also arrive the link to pdf files of the change procedure and there also also indicated the changes in case of revision or the new one procedure if it is brand new.
The affected personnel read and apply, after having signed off the review.
:bigwave:

qusys

Trusted Information Resource

Hi.
No, I do not refer to Share point but another program.
In the outlook mail it also arrive the link to pdf files of the change procedure and there also also indicated the changes in case of revision or the new one procedure if it is brand new.
The affected personnel read and apply, after having signed off the review.
:bigwave:

Besides, in the manufactiring line there are also trainer that inform personnel and train them on the procedures, providing records for certification.

AYDOSE

Involved In Discussions
we are issuing revised procedure and send an e-mail trough intranet to all the related persons that we defined in issuing list with a summary of changes.And we collecting feed back as "read" information from them. If we did not receive "read" confirmation some how we are resending an e- mail for remembering.

It is almost impossible to give training for all of the changes. For the technical instruction we are assessing from the records whether they apply the changes in production through SAP system which many aotumatic controlling for blocking.

ScottK

Not out of the crisis
Leader
Super Moderator

In this case, how do they access the specs at your place? Hard copy? And do they use them to do their work?

We don't train on specs, per se, because they change so often in printing.
Hard copies go out to the floor with what we call the "job jacket" and part of the process is using the spec for set-up, in-process inspection, and final.

C

Chance

we are issuing revised procedure and send an e-mail trough intranet to all the related persons that we defined in issuing list with a summary of changes.And we collecting feed back as "read" information from them. If we did not receive "read" confirmation some how we are resending an e- mail for remembering.

It is almost impossible to give training for all of the changes. For the technical instruction we are assessing from the records whether they apply the changes in production through SAP system which many aotumatic controlling for blocking.

Thanks, can you tell me more details on how you do this?

AYDOSE

Involved In Discussions
We are issuing to shop floor both as hard copies as well as on computers. Hard copies go out to the floor with what we call the "job jacket" and put on the file accordingly and the obsolute documents we collected by QA secretary. Part of the process is using the spec for set-up, in-process inspection, and final control we identified the requirements and in case of out of tolerances system given warning and blocked the product so it can not go to next process. And automatic warning message goes to responsible person.

Top Bottom