List of Global Medical Device Nomenclature (GMDN) Codes

jrlube

Registered
Attached is a excel file that has a list of GMDN codes. It was translated using google's translator tool box.

I can't verify the date that the GMDN list was compiled or the accuracy of google translate but it is a good place to start.

Source file was found from the link below.
https://www.rethymnohospital.gr/attachments/hermes/GMDN-CPV.xls

It seems very apropos to say:
It's all Greek to me.

Attachments

• GMDN-CPV.xls
    2 MB · Views: 3,328
Last edited by a moderator:
S

SteveK

Attached is a excel file that has a list of GMDN codes. It was translated using google's translator tool box.

I can't verify the date that the GMDN list was compiled or the accuracy of google translate but it is a good place to start.

Source file was found from the link below.
https://www.rethymnohospital.gr/attachments/hermes/GMDN-CPV.xls

It seems very apropos to say:
It's all Greek to me.

I would not use this source - it is certainly not up to date (most of my 40+ GMDN codes are not there). As has been pointed out many times the only reliable source is GMDN site itself - which unfortunately costs money as indicated. If people wish to risk it in a regulatory context that is up to them. Just a gentle warning - take it or leave it.

Steve

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Leader
Thanks for looking at the list and letting us know, Steve. We all appreciate it!

S

SteveK

If anyone is into In Vitro Devices there is a listing of GMDNs (strong note -IVDs only) at the EDMA site if anyone is interested.

http ://www .edma-ivd .eu/component/docman/cat_view/7-public-publications - OBSOLETE BROKEN 404 LINK(s) UNLINKED

"Correlation GIVD GMDN"

I do not know how EDMA keep them up to date, but somebody might find this souce useful (it may already be a well known site for all I know since I'm not into this particular area of medical devices).

Steve

M

mentor

Hello,
I'm looking for the following GMDN codes descriptions, urgently.
Please help me ;) :thanx:

Ronen E

Problem Solver
Hello,

Have you read the entire thread?
If you scroll down to the bottom of this page you will find links to additional threads on the same subject - very helpful.

S

SteveK

Hello,

Sorry to say that you are wasting your time. These numbers have either been deleted or in two cases are synonyms (S) or multi-linked synonyms (MS). Only preferred terms (P) are used for product descriptions.

Steve

N

nittin_impex

Where can i find a list of GMDN codes for
Orthopedic Implants
Orthopedic Instruments
Orthopedic External Fixators
Orthopedic Carbon Fiber Fixators

the membership with the GMDN AGENCY is too high for me to afford, kindly help me if anyone can

Top Bottom