Managing and Reporting Audits with an Excel .xls spreadsheet

Jen Kirley

Quality and Auditing Expert
Leader
Admin
DAMN!!! You're good!!!!!!!! :applause:
This makes me laugh. Thank you, but I'm just a hack compared with some of the Covers. Anyway, Crusader provided the original version. :applause: I think I would have found it hard to come up with such a nice design.

A

auditnovice

Hi!

Great job on the spreadsheet, it's wonderful. I do have a question. I'd like to see if I can apply it to the medical device industry. Are there clear criteria for the difference between systemic issue vs gap in process vs process disconnect vs audit readiness? And what is the justification for the points that are deducted? FDA can be pretty picky if things appear ambiguous or not clearly defined.

Thanks,
Auditnovice

Crusader

Trusted Information Resource
Hi!

Great job on the spreadsheet, it's wonderful. I do have a question. I'd like to see if I can apply it to the medical device industry. Are there clear criteria for the difference between systemic issue vs gap in process vs process disconnect vs audit readiness? And what is the justification for the points that are deducted? FDA can be pretty picky if things appear ambiguous or not clearly defined.

Thanks,
Auditnovice

I created this spreadsheet (based on ISO 9001:2000) to help me "score" my QMS implementation and maintenance - to provide a numerical point status. Otherwise, no clear criteria as you describe. Jennifer might have some input on her version. Points deducted? Well, I selected those myself for my use. You could change the points for your application. I am not familiar with the FDA requirements. Sorry, I am not much help. :(

scrocetti

Registered
Dear Jennifer,
I thank you very much for your very quick reply.
I will try to use attached file as soon as possible.
Have a nice evening,
Regards,
Sandro

Top Bottom