Meeting with Howard Atkins - 20120429

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Leader
Howard was in the "neighborhood" and stopped by. We didn't do a dinner, but had a leisurely discussion for several hours here at the house over a couple cups of tea.

Howard Atkins 20120428 1000px.jpg

Wes Bucey

Prophet of Profit
Re: Howard Atkins - 20120429

The beard has gotten fuller since Howard and I last had dinner together. As I recall, he had a product from his kibbutz as a "reward" for putting up with him for a few hours.

As I further recall, we discussed and resolved every possible topic, except how to deal with red china - my conviction remains: "not with a purple table cloth!"

Sidney Vianna

Post Responsibly
Leader
Admin

Me and Howard had a casual get together also that week, here in So-Cal. It was a pleasure meeting Howard.

somashekar

Leader
Admin

Few days before Marc met, Howard Atkins and me met on 20120414, when he was in Bangalore yet an other time, and here he is with the blue Mysore silk long scraf. Beer and some good Indian food went along in the dinner.

Attachments

• IMG_3093.jpg
    IMG_3093.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 170

Howard Atkins

Forum Administrator
Leader
Admin
I was planned to be in Bangalore again on Sunday to Tuesday so it was cancelled.
I will be in Rajasthan instead for a week the Faridabad (near Delhi) after that home via Wales and France.

I also enjoyed meeting you all.
I should get to met Atul again this year. I will be in Bangalore again after Dhiwali (November)

Planned trip to Manchester area, Belgium, and of course India.

I always try to look for someone in my area as you can all attest.

Just back to the hotel after a meal in the local pizzeria (you don't buy here (Torino) by the diameter. they also do not cut it into slices)

Only some 300km from the second earthquake in 10 days, some 13 killed!

A

Atul Khandekar

I also enjoyed meeting you all.
I should get to met Atul again this year. I will be in Bangalore again after Dhiwali (November)
Looking forward to it, Howard. Is it going to be around Diwali? If so, then please do let me know well in advance.

Howard Atkins

Forum Administrator
Leader
Admin
Atul,
No it should be August or sometime like that.
I am in Bhiwadi next week and should have it planned then with them.
I intend to plan the trip with Pune so that I finish there at the weekend.
I will be in touch

Top Bottom