Search the Elsmar Cove!
**Search ALL of Elsmar.com** with DuckDuckGo including content not in the forum - Search results with No ads.

Microsoft Access Database to create a Simple Calibration Certificate

T

thamaraj

Hi there,
is there have any free template or idea on how to create a simple calibration certificate using Microsoft access database and stored customer details?
On the certificate all the text information is fixed just some measurement details need to key-in.

Your help in this matter is highly appreciated.

Waiting for your reply...

Hershal

Metrologist-Auditor
Staff member
Super Moderator
I am not proficient at Access, though I suspect some here are. One of them should be able to provide a better response shortly.

K

kgriff

I don't know about any templates or anything like that, but if you'd like to send me your Access database, I'd be happy to create a cal cert for you. (You can strip all of the data from your database, if necessary for privacy purposes. If you don't know how to do this, I can help you with that, also.)

Once we've got a cert that you're happy with, I can teach you how to do it again yourself. That way you can create any reports you need, or modify existing reports as your business needs change.

Send me a private message if you'd like me to help you with this, and I'll give you an email address to send the database.

T

thamaraj

Dear Hershal,

Thanks for your reply, i hope there is someone expert in access and can advice me.:thanks:

T

thamaraj

I don't know about any templates or anything like that, but if you'd like to send me your Access database, I'd be happy to create a cal cert for you. (You can strip all of the data from your database, if necessary for privacy purposes. If you don't know how to do this, I can help you with that, also.)

Once we've got a cert that you're happy with, I can teach you how to do it again yourself. That way you can create any reports you need, or modify existing reports as your business needs change.

Send me a private message if you'd like me to help you with this, and I'll give you an email address to send the database.

Thanks for reply, I have a cal cert, and we generate manually using word, i want to setup a access database and manage those manual work using microsoft access, customer details, ganerate cal cert and etc.

Please advise...

BradM

Staff member
Admin
Have you looked at the canned reports in Access? You may can take one and modify it.

Have you tried to start one yet in the Access reports?

T

thamaraj

Have you looked at the canned reports in Access? You may can take one and modify it.

Have you tried to start one yet in the Access reports?
Where i find canned reports in access? sorry i'm new for access.
please advice, im using access 2013...

Top Bottom