My short yet eventful stint as a regulatory affairs lawyer dude is coming to an end!

supadrai

Lawyer
Hello Everyone,

First, let me thank you all for the support you have given me since I found the Cove not too long ago. This place and the people who inhabit it are awesome.

When I joined my company, we were exporting to six countries and now we're in 72! That's a pretty good accomplishment since March 2017, when we split from our joint venture partner of many years. But that kind of rapid growth is scary because the risks can spin out of control, especially for a sales/marketing driven, low margin, volume business. All I can say is that I did my best to keep things on the rails and I think we're in okay shape. Now we've got two half-time RA folks - one for the U.S. and the other for EU - and they are awesome guys who work within the spirit of the RA community.

My exposure to RA folks has really been positive. It's a truly collaborative approach (among RA) and it can sometimes get adversarial (between departments) but the integrity our guys have shown is great.

I'll be around for a while yet and don't think I've escaped medical devices forever. This brand new skills set can help my future clients with their own market expansions!

All the best,

supadrai

EDIT: And P.S., feel free to beckon me if there's some way for me to help - I still have a debt to repay

Watchcat

Trusted Information Resource
Congratulations!

I will take this opportunity to ask you a question I often ask lawyers in the industry:

What do you think is the difference between Legal and Regulatory?

MiguelLucas

Registered
As a child, I dreamed of becoming a lawyer. It is a fascinating job that requires attention to detail. Primarily, I wanted to learn more about criminal law. We've been living in the country for a long time, but we don't even know the laws. The government should introduce a lesson into the school curriculum, which will talk about consumer protection and civil law. I know people are afraid to call special services, even if their rights are violated. People in the 21st century must be legally literate.

Top Bottom