New Folks - Please Take a Minute & Introduce Yourself/Say Hello! (8/2010 to TBD)

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

demolarinde

Hello, am Demola Olarinde
I work as Head of an Environmental Testing Laboratory in Nigeria.
We are currently preparing for ISO 17025 accreditation exercise.

Andrei77

Starting to get Involved
Hello,

1. My name is Andrei P
2. I am a Senior Quality Engineer (Quality Manager)
3. I`ve worked in automotive in the last 5 years
4. I work for a company that makes brake systems (calipers, actuation, hoses) in United Kingdom.
5. I have worked with management systems all my life, about 15 years now.
6. I like details and I love to have information on general subjects.
7. I find that working in Quality is always the same everywhere you go and everyone thinks that non-conformities especially ones from external audits are Quality`s fault
8. There are loads of things to change in the business world but I`d like to try to change perception over Quality function in company`s I work

R

rkk2014

Hi,
1. Name. (K.K. Bhatnagar logging as rkk 2014)
2. Job Title or explanation of what you do. - Presently I m working as Lead QC & QMS
3. Industry you're in or have been in. - i m working in a Automobile Tyre Manufacturing Company
4. Company you work for and location.
(INDIA)
5. Number of years in the business world.....Since last 28 Years in same function.
6. Something personal that sets you apart.
7. Your pet peeve about business practices. (pet peeve is a minor annoyance that can instill a great level of frustration)
8. If you could change something in the business world, what would that be?.....inculcating System in Daily routine work.

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Leader
Welcome to the Cove, everyone! Please take a minute and help someone out when you can! Helping each other is important, so Jump Right In!

This is the Introductions thread. If you have a Question, please start a new discussion thread in the appropriate discussion forum and ask your question(s). You might also want to do a Search and read through some existing discussion threads to see if your question has already been asked and answered.

This is a carry-over to change the 'Introduction' questions which was requested. There are minor changes to the original questions Greenraisin posted way back in April 2001. That thread was closed (it was very long) and a new one started. Since we are sorta changing the questions, the second introductions thread is being closed today.

So - This is the 3rd introduction thread...

The new questions (which are 'suggestions' and you are not required to answer any or all of them) are:

1. Name. (Caution - Remember this *IS* the internet)
2. Job Title or explanation of what you do.
3. Industry you're in or have been in.
(Caution - Remember this *IS* the internet)
5. Number of years in the business world.
7. Your pet peeve about business practices. (pet peeve is a minor annoyance that can instill a great level of frustration)
8. If you could change something in the business world, what would that be?

General Information:

The Elsmar Cove Forum Software 'Quick Start' Guide

How To Ask A Question or Start a Conversation by Starting a New Thread in a Forum

Instructions --> How To Do Things in the Forum

Forum software FAQ

The Elsmar Cove Forum TOS (Terms of Service)

Elsmar Cove Forum Policies

If you see a problem with a Post, please use the Report This Post
New Folks - Please Take a Minute & Introduce Yourself/Say Hello! (8/2010 to TBD)
button.

How to Change your Email Address

If you need further help Contact Marc or a Moderator. We're here to help you.

We hope you are here to help others, too!

Thanks! And again, Welcome! :bigwave:

Jane's

Involved In Discussions
1. Name. V.A.S.
2. Job Title or explanation of what you do. RAQA Mgr in a small Med Dev company.
3. Industry you're in or have been in.
Medical Device
Vancouver, BC
5. Number of years in the business world. Company is in business since 2009.
I am a Chemist by education.
7. Your pet peeve about business practices.
First one that comes to mind: the transition to electronic quality documentation is too slow and expensive.
8. If you could change something in the business world, what would that be?
Force companies to switch to a cloud QMS in place of a hard copy system.

Silex7

Involved In Discussions
Hello everyone,

My name is Moataz, and I am working as a Quality manager in a Japanese company (located in Egypt).

I am looking forward to helping anyone ( and learning from others as well).
I am glad to find this great source of education with such awesome people to gather here and discuss these topics..rarely I found such a great community.

Thank you for allowing me to join this family!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom