PPAP Benchmarking as it relates to the Aerospace Industry

C

CDR007

I was wondering if anyone has a benchmarking information on PPAP as it relates to the aerospace industry or perhaps like to participate in a benchmarking study?

C

CDR007

So far there are no replies. I would really love to perform a benchmark study on this topic.

howste

Thaumaturge
Trusted Information Resource
I was wondering if anyone has a benchmarking information on PPAP as it relates to the aerospace industry or perhaps like to participate in a benchmarking study?

I've seen some aerospace companies that use PPAP as guidance to perform first articles, just as some use AS9104 as guidance when it's not imposed as a requirement. I'm a little confused on what you're asking for...

J

JAltmann

What exactly are you asking to be benchmarked? The FAIR process which is similar to automotive PPAP?

I am not understanding what information you seek, can you please further evaluate for us?

A

AmyVW

UTC (United Technologies) has modeled an Aerospace PPAP process after the AIAG's PPAP, they call it the UPPAP. If you are looking to use the PPAP process in Aerospace this would be a good place to start.

Top Bottom