QS 9000 Checklist for auditing purposes

K

Kenen

Hi learned gentlemen, do any of you have the QSA (QS 9000) checklist for auditing purposes that are online?? If you do, would you mind sending me a copy. I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

J

j babb

qs9000 checklist

Hi:

This is my email address at work *** DEAD LINK REMOVED ***
If you email me, I will be glad to email a QS-9000 check-list to you. Let me know which version.

Thax Jeff B.

M

Mary-K. Hardy

I have 3rd edition available in a Microsoft format also, if you still require it.

Please email me and I will forward it to you.

Mary-K.

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Leader
Re: qs9000 checklist

Originally posted by j babb

If you email me, I will be glad to email a QS-9000 check-list to you. Let me know which version.
The easiest way is to attach the file to a post here in this thread. For example, if you reply to this message, you will see, down near the bottom where the post button is, a Browse Button just to the right of the Attach file: Label (just below 'Options' block and just above the 'Post' and 'Preview Post' buttons).

That way you may find yourself avoiding 1000 e-mail requests. And we'll all very much appreciate it as a contribution to the Cove Forums - available to everyone registered in the forums.

M

Mary-K. Hardy

Here is a Microsoft version of the QSA, 3rd ed.

Enjoy!

Mary-K.

Attachments

• qs checklist complete.xls
    77.5 KB · Views: 702

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Leader
I downloaded it on my Mac and it opened up fine in Excel. PeeCee users remember - I think you have to Right Click and then use Save target As.... or Save File As... to download the file. You might try just clicking the link and see what happens, but this software was really made for posting pictures, not these types of files - as I remember when I checked the function on my peecee when I set the software up I had to do the Right Click 'trick'.

Thanks for the file! We all appreciate it!

Now we need one for the standard its self. Any out there?

M

Michel Saad

Here is a copy of the standard in word format. It includes the semiconductor supplement requirement.

Enjoy.

Edited by Marc

I had to edit this post and remove the attachment as it is (was) the actual spec (qs9000_norme.doc). Unfortunately, both ISO and the AIAG monitor the site pretty well. I used to post the specs verbatum in the same manner in the pdf files directory, as some of you may remember from the days when everything here was free. I think it was during 1999 (it may have been 1998 - hard for an old man to remember) that I was informed by e-mail and certified mail that they were really not happy that their copyrighted documents were posted word-for-word for free on my web site. The Cove isn't Napster - I can't afford lawyers. At the time everything on the site was free so in my favour was the fact that there was no way to claim I was making a profit re-selling them or anything like that. I did not believe posting them was 'wrong', so to speak, as I looked at them as sorta an intro. That is to say any company which intended to use it has to buy it as it's (QS and ISO9K) a required controlled document. But - I can see there is a valid issue of lost sales.

Check lists, quality manuals and other 'company' documents is another matter. Yes - often the content is exactly the same. But here the line of what is and is not copyright becomes murky. I'm not going to worry about these types of attachments - check lists and such - unless I get another 'certified letter'. In which case I'll post a scan of the letter.

For example, if you post a check list and it's nearly verbatum ISO 9001:2000 - we're at that murky edge. I think we discussed this at one time in a thread where the issue of whether a quality manual which was almost ISO 9001:2000 verbatum would be a copyright violation. I believe I opined that if the ISO folks decided this to be the case, it would be an interesting development for thousands of companies whose quality manuals are written in that manner.

Sorry folks. I just can't legally leave the attachment on the post. Some documents will have to be traded by personal e-mail - like the TS draft that is 'circulating'. It's none of my business, however, if someone offers to e-mail others a copy of a copyrighted document. They should expect the possibility of a deluge of requests.

I do appreciate the thought! But.... "...The internet, it's a changin'...." (my apologies to Bob Dylan)

Top Bottom