Quality Organizational Chart Benchmarking - See attachment

A
Dear Sirs.
I am very interesting in a benchmarking with the organizational Chart of quality Assurance area.

Could you send me a diferent schemes, I posted the chart we use
REgards
Arte:thedeal:

Attachments

Elsmar Forum Sponsor
A
hi visitors, moderators and members, I invite you again to post your organizational chart, you know if we have more things to compare, the bench is more useful.

Regards

ARte:thedeal

Crusader

Trusted Information Resource
Randy said:
Try this one that I found and use as an illustration.
In my company, we joke about all the birds being at the same level below the top bird!! :lmao: Sometimes, that is how it is!

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Staff member
Admin
Oldies but Goodies!

Laura M said:
Wow Marc - you're really digging up some oldies.
But Goodies! I see people coming from search engines and look at some of the threads that are indexed that their search uncovered. Now and again I think resurfacing an issue is interesting.

So -- Do you have anything to bring to the table?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Organizational Chart - Manufacturing Manager report to Director of Quality ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 1
P Quality and Regulatory organizational structure Consultants and Consulting 2
sagai Organizational Independence of the Quality Division 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 10
F Organizational Charts - OK to combine Quality and Production? Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 12
T Organizational Charts - Where does the Quality Assurance Manager fit in Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 30
Tim Folkerts CQM certification becomes CQM/OE (Manager of Quality/Organizational Excellence) Excel .xls Spreadsheet Templates and Tools 5
A ASQ certification Renamed - Manager of Quality / Organizational Excellence Professional Certifications and Degrees 3
Q Quality Awareness 7.3 ISO 9001-2015 ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 8
J Quality Engineering Long Term Career Advice Career and Occupation Discussions 3
M Quality Management-ISO 9001:2015 General Auditing Discussions 1
M UDI barcode quality EU Medical Device Regulations 3
H Quality planning sign-off in AIAG APQP Manual IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 0
S Creating a Quality culture! AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 8
M Root cause for lack of quality objectives for HSE Dept. ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 26
V Quality Manager Reporting US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 0
Q BMW Supplied Parts Quality Management -> Is there any new supplier quality manual? Customer and Company Specific Requirements 0
J COST OF POOR QUALITY IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 5
Beth Savage Quality Solutions Sales Representative--Dayton, OH Job Openings, Consulting and Employment Opportunities 0
ernieto Outsourced Processes Quality Agreements ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 4
J ISO 17020 Quality Manual Other ISO and International Standards and European Regulations 1
M Resume Review Request - Quality Assurance Career and Occupation Discussions 11
E History of quality Book, Video, Blog and Web Site Reviews and Recommendations 7
Q How to classify several systems for Quality Reliability Analysis - Predictions, Testing and Standards 10
PQ Systems Preparing for Your Quality Meeting Using SQCpack Software 0
PQ Systems Defining Quality with Specifications Using SQCpack Software 0
PQ Systems Data Security in the Quality Industry Using GAGEpack Software 0
M Who should quality representative report to? ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 5
Tagin Using a meme generator to poke fun at quality Funny Stuff - Jokes and Humour 2
N Quality Inspection Quality Tools, Improvement and Analysis 10
O Quality Management System Implementation framework and Gap analysis checklist Manufacturing and Related Processes 7
R Statistical Methods for comparing test and reference product equivalence for quality attributes US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 3
T Quality Management System Q1 and Q2 Interpretations Misc. Quality Assurance and Business Systems Related Topics 0
Sidney Vianna Informational ISO/CD 7101 Health Care Quality Management System Standard Hospitals, Clinics & other Health Care Providers 0
K MHLW MO169 2021 Japan Ministerial Ordinance on Standards for Manufacturing Control and Quality Control for Medical Devices and In-Vitro Diagnostics Japan Medical Device Regulations 2
Nihls Quality Control (stability) Chart for CMM's - How the control limits are to be calculated Capability, Accuracy and Stability - Processes, Machines, etc. 2
M How to manage Sop's & other quality documents after business transfer Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 3
F So my quality management position is being marginalized by my job. Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 10
P Does FDA require certification for quality system internal audit for auditor? Qualification and Validation (including 21 CFR Part 11) 1
R Quality adjusting inventory in ERP system AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 14
T Add checking aid to quality systems Manufacturing and Related Processes 2
A Quality's Authority - Company Moving In ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 17
S ISO9001 QMS: Quality Manual Examples & Templates ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 14
M Quality Manager - Aerospace/Defense Job Openings, Consulting and Employment Opportunities 1
U Need Help With API Q2 Quality Manual Oil and Gas Industry Standards and Regulations 8
Evelyn7E Quality is everybody's responsibility Philosophy, Gurus, Innovation and Evolution 29
F Quality Control in Electrical Calibration ISO 17025 related Discussions 0
Q Product Quality vs Product Defects Manufacturing and Related Processes 4
A Final quality control corrective actions ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 10
D Question on Supplier Quality (SCAR) ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 6
S Recommended software to send Quality scorecards to suppliers (external providers) Supplier Quality Assurance and other Supplier Issues 3