Relocation of Equipment - Equipment Validation template wanted

D

dbazinet

We are an AS9100, ISO 9001, ISO 13485 registered electronics contract manufacturer of circuit board assemblies. I am looking for an equipment validation template that can be used to validate a piece of equipment after picking up that piece of equipment and moving it to a new location. Does anyone have a template that I can download? Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

yodon

Leader
Super Moderator
Was the system in a validated state before? If so, can the original validation protocols be used - at least as a basis to start (you may be able to make risk-justified decisions to do a subset of the effort).

Do you have anything like a validation master plan? That would possibly drive what all you need to do.

scooterbaby

Registered
This may help - IQ required if moving Equipment or if the Equipment is new, Sounds logical since the only thing that you need to verify is the installation at a new location.

dsanabria

Quite Involved in Discussions
We are an AS9100, ISO 9001, ISO 13485 registered electronics contract manufacturer of circuit board assemblies. I am looking for an equipment validation template that can be used to validate a piece of equipment after picking up that piece of equipment and moving it to a new location. Does anyone have a template that I can download? Thanks.

First start with AS9102 - First Article Inspection Report - once you move an equipment from location, you are required to perform one per AS9102 - if it is flown down to you.

Next - find out what else your customer requires when relocation an equipment.

Third check out the standard on software - AS9115 - not sure if it applies (deliverable software.

Finally: https://www.sae.org/servlets/regist...HGeneral&PAGE=getSCMHBOOK&vgenNum=184&scmhs=2

Chapter 7.1

Start with those and then come back to the cove.

somashekar

Leader
Admin
Please use the same templates that you used during the first location of the equipment ...

Top Bottom