Server Response - How Fast Pages Load

Are the forums 'Faster' than they were before 12 June 2003?

• Seems faster to me.

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • No difference.

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Slower.

Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
Modem user responding... It does seem a bit quicker, but the main difference is that it feels smoother... The last few days before the change I noted that pages loaded in a rather jerky fashion...

/Claes

Marc said:
Darn! You're on a dialup?

At home, yes. That's one price I pay for living in the outskirts. The benefits outweigh that though: A two minute walk takes me straight into a forest...

We use a fast connection at work. That's where I am at right now, and from here I note clearly improved access times.

/Claes

E

energy

For, me, it's like lightening this morning. While we have DSL, I have never seen it this fast. Beautiful. I'm in, snoop and get right back to work.

G

Garry

From work (Broadband connection) a lot faster... from home (56k Modem) no difference to me but maybe this is because I'm an impatient person. I like the "Similar Threads" feature. Extremely value adding. Good work. Thanks.

A

Atul Khandekar

Claes Gefvenberg said:
At home, yes. That's one price I pay for living in the outskirts. The benefits outweigh that though: A two minute walk takes me straight into a forest...

Same here (almost)! And I'm on dialup - home as well as office! :( :(
But, I do think its a bit quicker... or is it just a state of mind? :rolleyes:

B

Bob_M

Definitely FASTER

Definately Faster!
We have partial T1 line at work.
I don't normally check forums at home (dial-up) but over the weekend it seemed smooth even with Marc tweaking and updating.

I'm also testing some new options.

Of course I should be working :bonk:not testing new features (and old features I never bothered with). :ko:

E

energy

Showing results 1 to 2 of 2. Search took 0.05 seconds. HOW'S THAT FOR SPEED?

Top Bottom