Statistical Engineering: An Algorithm for Reducing Variation CD

rdm522

Registered
Hi. I purchased a used copy of Stefan Steiner’s Statistical Engineering - An Algorithm for Reducing Variation in Manufacturing Processes and it didn’t come with the CD. Looking through the book, it looks like the CD is significant to the practice scenarios. Does anyone know how I would go about getting a copy of the CD? Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

Bev D

Heretical Statistician
Leader
Super Moderator
The book is out of print now. Fantastic book tho!
I have a copy of the CD I never used - I bought a lot of these books and gave them away at my last job. I only have one copy left now in my personal collection. I could probably part with it - or make a copy for you….

rdm522

Registered
The book is out of print now. Fantastic book tho!
I have a copy of the CD I never used - I bought a lot of these books and gave them away at my last job. I only have one copy left now in my personal collection. I could probably part with it - or make a copy for you….
Bev,

Could you let me know how to get a copy of the CD or how to go about purchasing the CD from you? If it works best, you may private message me.

Last edited by a moderator:

rdm522

Registered
Bev D,

Let me know how to contact you with regards to the CD. I don’t seem to have access to PMs in the elsmar forum, which is why I posted my email address.

Rod

Bev D

Heretical Statistician
Leader
Super Moderator
Bev D,

Let me know how to contact you with regards to the CD. I don’t seem to have access to PMs in the elsmar forum, which is why I posted my email address.

Rod
I am working on making a copy. If I can’t I’ll just mail it to you. won’t be until after the holiday weekend.

rdm522

Registered
I am working on making a copy. If I can’t I’ll just mail it to you. won’t be until after the holiday weekend.
Hi Bev. Did you have any luck with copying the CD? I’m learning Shainin methods and was hoping to have the files on the CD.

GaborSzabo

Registered
Hi. I purchased a used copy of Stefan Steiner’s Statistical Engineering - An Algorithm for Reducing Variation in Manufacturing Processes and it didn’t come with the CD. Looking through the book, it looks like the CD is significant to the practice scenarios. Does anyone know how I would go about getting a copy of the CD? Any assistance is greatly appreciated.
Hi rdm522, I have the all materials from the CD saved electronically; both case studies and all datasets in both Excel in Minitab formats. The whole thing is no more 15-20Mb. I can email it to you if you would like.

Top Bottom