Statistics and / or Forecasts on medical products exports from China

sound67

Registered
Hi,

I've been looking for statistics/forecasts on exports of medical products (all classes) from China online, but I found very little that's not behind substantial paywalls. Are there generally available numbers/sources that I might not have found? Tried countless keyword combinations. If you have any helpful links, could you kindly provide some or indicate how I should be looking more specifically?

Keywords phrases used: china medical products export figures statistics, forecast china medical product exports

Any help is very welcome.

Cheers, Thomas

Jen Kirley

Quality and Auditing Expert
Leader
Admin
Welcome to the Cove Thomas!

I do not know what sort of forecast you are looking for. On-time shipping? Part availability due to material availability? Manufacturing capability? Manufacturing capacity?

Suppose such forecasts were available. How would that help you? I suggest you obtain specific types of forecasts for specific parts/devices from specific providers. If they want to sell to you, they will provide but this type of information is generally part of the Sourcing process and negotiations. In this process you can ask for historical performance, but that too is relative to historical considerations (there are a number of raw material shortages impacting availability and shipping targets - even packaging material and the backup in shipping ports is impacting delivery right now) and which type of part or device involved. As a result, past or present performance may not be a good indicator of future performance.

Top Bottom