Supplier Relations Dissertation/Thesis - Completing a CQI Diploma

Shaun D

Registered
Hi All.

I am currently into my final year completing a CQI Diploma. The final obstacle is completing a 10,000 word dissertation/thesis.
I have chosen to attemp a thesis on Supplier relations/ developement.(Is this a good idea?) I have never attempted a thesis before and I am looking for some constructive guidance. I have read many of the posts on the site that have given me food for thought.
Can you please assist me in books/articles to read. places to look for information and studies that have been carried out.
Also if anyone else has/is trying to improve their supplier relations, get in touch, maybe we can help each other.
Thank you for reading and any help that you can give.
ps as usual with me I have left it till the last minute. Completion date 12/01/2012 :(

qusys

Trusted Information Resource
Re: Supplier relations dissertation/thesis

Hi All.

I am currently into my final year completing a CQI Diploma. The final obstacle is completing a 10,000 word dissertation/thesis.
I have chosen to attemp a thesis on Supplier relations/ developement.(Is this a good idea?) I have never attempted a thesis before and I am looking for some constructive guidance. I have read many of the posts on the site that have given me food for thought.
Can you please assist me in books/articles to read. places to look for information and studies that have been carried out.
Also if anyone else has/is trying to improve their supplier relations, get in touch, maybe we can help each other.
Thank you for reading and any help that you can give.
ps as usual with me I have left it till the last minute. Completion date 12/01/2012 :(

Suggestion could be to search something for ISO TS 16949: 2009.
It is a standard for automotive supplier and in 7.4 it also forecast requirement for the development of the supplier. It is ann extension of ISO 9001.
The development of the supplier is key in the automotive industry and this could be interesting for your thesis:bigwave:

harry

Trusted Information Resource
Re: Supplier relations dissertation/thesis

To begin with, I think you need a solid understanding of the fundamentals of business or industrial marketing. My marketing guru, Prof David Ford from the U of Bath wrote some good books on the subject. I think the books are easily available in UK.

Top Bottom