Template for preparing Consultant's Proposal for Implementing ISO 9001:2000

Castaway99

Involved In Discussions
Here something I made after being 20 years in this line and having felt the need for a template the first time. Took inputs from some of the posts here. Like how we cant fire a client , we cant put clauses that would drastically minimize our chances of getting the contract, but this is what I would have liked to put in but didnt:
1. If there is a one month to three months thaw (because of who else! consultant is always more than happy to finish off the work , get his payment and move on) then the rates go up by 20%.
2. More than that and te advance needs to be forgotten and new rates apply incuding 100% down payment.
If wishes were horses!:horse:

so here are what I made recently, feel free to use them.

John Broomfield

Leader
Super Moderator
Cookie cutter proposals like these are routinely round-filed. It is not really about implementing ISO 9001 with those procedures poised on your laptop ready for find replace editing.

You could make it more about developing the prospective client's business management system to conform to the standard and to fulfill their objectives. Why not elicit the client's objectives in terms of what they want to achieve with their certified management system?

Then you can design the delivery of your consulting and training service to help the client to fulfill these objectives, specifying the deliverables, actions and responsibilities of the client and the consultant with due regard for the risks.

Provide the client with cost certainty by negotiating a lump sum fixed fee; which includes expenses and is paid in monthly installments. This is your share of the value gained by the client fulfilling their objectives.

Your proposal should then be competitive as it is unique to the needs of the client.

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Leader

Castaway99

Involved In Discussions
Technically there is a time limit on editing posts and a time limit on deleting posts. I have removed your attachments for you. You may reattach them by posting again and attaching them.
Ah! That explains it. Thanks so much!

Castaway99

Involved In Discussions
The attachments to that Post of mine.

Attachments

• Action plan and deliverables.xlsx
    22.6 KB · Views: 440
  • ISO9001 QUOTE.docx
    35.7 KB · Views: 213
Top Bottom