TQM Practice (What is the difference between QC Story & PDCA?)

Ganesh

Registered
Dear Sir,

We are TS 16949 certified Organisation, and recently initiated practising TQM.

Brief difference requested for Recording Improvements by QC Story approach Vs PDCA. ie what is the difference between QC Story & PDCA.

Thanks in Advance

Ganesh

Stijloor

Leader
Super Moderator
Re: TQM Practice (QC Story Vs PDCA )

Dear Sir,

Brief difference requested for Recording Improvements by QC Story approach Vs PDCA. ie what is the difference between QC Story & PDCA.

Thanks in Advance

Ganesh

The QC Story is pretty much based on the PDCA model.

Stijloor.

B

brahmaiah

Dear Sir,

Thanks in Advance

Ganesh
Mr.Ganesh,
It is desireable purely for academic reasons to know your geographic location.
Now coming to your Query,PDCA is the basic foundation of all quality assurance activities and it is embodied in all QMS standards.The QC Story approach is not an approved jargon in any standard.You can have QC story,6 SIGMA,TQM,and any other wild creation you choose but you SHALL ensure that all requirements of TS16949 are met.
V.J.Brahmaiah

A

almira11

Mr.Ganesh,
It is desireable purely for academic reasons to know your geographic location.
Now coming to your Query,PDCA is the basic foundation of all quality assurance activities and it is embodied in all QMS standards.The QC Story approach is not an approved jargon in any standard.You can have QC story,6 SIGMA,TQM,and any other wild creation you choose but you SHALL ensure that all requirements of TS16949 are met.
V.J.Brahmaiah

Sir I Badly needed a sample of qc story sample of you do have that i can be use in our presentation.

somashekar

Leader
Admin

This is a thread started in 2009. I am not sure you will have a response from the referred person, unless you are lucky and he comes back...

Top Bottom