What are the Common Audited Procedures?

• Thread starter zkshazly - 2010
  • Start date
Z

zkshazly - 2010

Hello,
What are the common Procedures which should be known by most of the organization staff & could be audited internal or external auditors
Thanks for help
Best Regards;

harry

Trusted Information Resource
If you ask such a question, it means you are going to have a system or is having a new system. I am afraid, the answer is 'ALL' - all the procedures need to be audited whether internally (at least once a year) or by external/third party auditors.

Also bear in mind that if you are auditing by processes, you hardly can exclude any particular procedures.

Last edited:

Ajit Basrur

Leader
Admin
Hello,
What are the common Procedures which should be known by most of the organization staff & could be audited internal or external auditors
Thanks for help
Best Regards;

zkshazly,

Which ISO systems are you referring about - ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 13485 etc ?

Btw, on another note, I would prefer to look at all procedures which is required per the standard requirements.

Z

zkshazly - 2010

Thanks for reply
I mean for an orgnization staff :
should he know the company common procedures like (Trainig - internal Audit-document control- preventive and corrective actions - record control- non conforming control)
if so.., What else ?
I refer to ISO 9001:2000
Thanks

Colin

Quite Involved in Discussions
All employees need to be familiar with the procedures and processes which affect them and their work.

If I work in Sales, I need to know what goes on in my department. I should also be familiar with the processes which interact with my department e.g. shipping, because what I do will impact upon them.

As for corrective action etc, again, if it impacts on me I should understand the process. Having said that, I don't need to memorise the procedure, that's why we document them :)

Ajit Basrur

Leader
Admin
Colpart has correctly said each individual should know what is applicable for his work and department.

Apart from this, each employee irrespective of the departments should know the Quality Policy and Objectives. :)

Top Bottom