Where can I find a List of TS16949 certified companies

N

Norman V

Hi there,

Any idea where I can get a list of companies that are currently certified to the TS16949 standard? Are there any web sites that contain this kind of information?

Any help would be great. Thanks.

Norman V.

N

Norman V

Thanks Roger!

The quality Digest site has a very cool "certified companies" search engine. However, the search for 16949 only led to one company in North America... I'm guessing that there are more than that.

I'll try out some of your other suggestions as well.

Norman V.

N

Norman V

Thanks Cheryl! That did the trick!

I'm sure it's not a complete list, and it looks like the information is a tad outdated (for instance, the information for the company I work for does not reflect a certification we obtained 18 months ago).

But regardless, it's a lot more than I had before! I even found a plant that is TS 16949 certified within 10 miles of my office.

That's certainly a site I will bookmark and use frequently.

Norman V.

A

advanqc

For those of you looking for a website that may have a list of TS16949 registered companies you might try www.iaob.org - This is the official site for TS16949 and they are supposed to maintain a current list of registered companies.

Casana

Blueberry Nut
Re: List of TS16949 certified companies

I just tried all the links listed above and got nowhere, probably because its an old thread.

Does anyone know if there's any better way to find a list of TS 16949 certified companies other than sorting thru each registrar? TIA!

Casana

Blueberry Nut
Thanks Marc, when I tried that page, I can't see a list of certified companies, the most it shows is a list of registrars. I tried clicking thru a few registrar's websites and none of them show a list of registered companies, about all I'd be able to do is to confirm a registration.

I guess we can call IAOB directly and see if they can provide something helpful :cfingers:

Top Bottom