Start and support a thread regarding good books

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Greg B

atetsade said:
Asperger's syndrome is fascinating.

It may be fascinating to 'read about' but not to live with!!!

My daughter has it and we have to live with it every day...there is no cure and it is a constant battle trying to fit into society. I love her dearly and I hope that she can lead a normal and fulfilling life. I'll always be there for her and support and nurture her thru all the hard times she is going to encounter...Read the book and you will see the problems she and I face every day
PS: I'm a single Dad with two daughters

M

Martijn

Scott Adams The Dilbert Principle

Both witty and very true in a lot of aspects. Great section on ISO 9001 as well in it. little quote:

" As predicted by the pranksters, customers began hearing about the benefits if ISO 9001 and started demanding that their suppliers get with it. If you arent ISO 9001 compliant, they reasoned, who knows what you're doing with all that spare time".

He's really the voice of the unheard masses on the workfloor that are dealing with ISO 9001. I tend to put some of his cartoons in presentations to get a good laugh to start with, and explain them my view on things.

M

Madfox

books

I'm done...was trying to keep it to books about our industry.

C

Craig H.

I've said it before in these threads, but...
Mary Walton's "The Deming Management Method" is an excellent place for someone to start the journey into quality.

It is where I started, anyway.

G

Greg B

Madfox said:
I'm done...was trying to keep it to books about our industry.
Sorry you feel that way Madfox...but there is nothing in the thread title that relates purelyto 'Quality Books'....the title is...'Start and support a thread reagrding good books'...We could always change the title of the thread or start another one...but it will need to be more specific...give us some ideas and us band of moderators and covers will surely come up with something specific..

PS: I thought the thread was about ANY book that was a good read:(

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Leader
atetsade said:
Is anyone else here familiar with David Hoyle's ISO 9000 Handbook?
I don't have his ISO Handbook, but I do have his Automotive Quality Systems Handbook. It is very well done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom