VDA Standard - VDA FMEA

Weezee

Registered
As far as I know Ford is not requiring a specific software, so the AIAG CTS software is acceptable. But does anyone know of another software that is out there for FMEAs? I am presently researching this. Apparently we're a little late to this Ford party

As far as I know Ford is not requiring a specific software, so the AIAG CTS software is acceptable. But does anyone know of another software that is out there for FMEAs? I am presently researching this. Apparently we're a little late to this Ford party
Hi Weezee, Plex-UX ERP software has updated from Plex Classic and now offers the VDA-FMEA compliant process for both PFMEA and Foundation FMEAs.

AndrewK

Involved In Discussions
i know that some projects of Jaguar-LandRover are made in RElyence software that is OEM purchased ang granted acess to Tier1 supplier( it is cloud based)
Rest of suppliers give freedom to choose any suitable software. For example company that i was working used E1ns Plato suite. Some of others - Datalyzer, APIS IQ. there is a lot of variants to choose

Top Bottom