Revise Quality Manual when a Company Reorganizes?

T

Tri Wahyuni

Hi all,

I'm Tri..

i wanna ask you guys, Whether we should revise Quality Manual, If Management often change structure organization?

Please advise.. :thanx:

harry

Trusted Information Resource
Hi all,

I'm Tri..

i wanna ask you guys, Whether we should revise Quality Manual, If Management often change structure organization? ................

Depends on how your QMS documents are structured. Generally, responsibilities with respect to the QMS and on top of ones regular duties with respect to the organization structure is described separately. In such a case, there should be minimal changes if the organization structure changes. At most, the organization chart with a matrix (if you choose to have one) linking the QMS and Organization responsibilities (often placed in the appendix or as an attachment) need to be changed.

T

Tri Wahyuni

ok thanks for your comment,

[FONT=&quot] Iwanna ask you again, For the Quality manual(QM), if we can use a more general term, if possible I do not want specific terms in the QM such as product A, B, etc. the reason is that I do not want the QM to be changed too frequently due to introduction of NEW products, the QM should cover the process but not product specific[/FONT]??? Is it affect the standard ISO?

T

t.PoN

[FONT=&quot] Iwanna ask you again, For the Quality manual(QM), if we can use a more general term, if possible I do not want specific terms in the QM such as product A, B, etc. the reason is that I do not want the QM to be changed too frequently due to introduction of NEW products, the QM should cover the process but not product specific[/FONT]??? Is it affect the standard ISO?

In designing the form, There is no restriction. you can do that

but the records (the filled forms) should cover each product in specific.

Ajit Basrur

Leader
Admin

Just to be sure that we speak the same terms ... are you refering to the Qiality Manual as specified in ISO 9001 or other quality management systems ?

If yes, the Quality Manual describes the different QMS elements and the processes in accordance with the quality policy and typically does not list the products.

We have many examples of the Quality Manual and you could use the SEARCH function.

Let us know if you need more information :bigwave:

Top Bottom