Do CSR's (Customer Specific Requirements) apply from the customer of your customer?

S

Sean Kelley

My company has TS certification and wants to know if the CSRs or Supplier Quality Manual apply to us if it is a customer of our customer. The manual does not specifically say it shall apply throughout the supply chain and I believe we are going to have to ask our customer to ask their cutomer if this applies. I am going to believe they would like it to be pushed throughout the entire supply chain. We are making steel coils and our customer then further processes these coils by slitting and leveling.

:thanks:

somashekar

Leader
Admin
Re: Do CSR's (Customer Specific Requirements) apply from the customer of your custome

My company has TS certification and wants to know if the CSRs or Supplier Quality Manual apply to us if it is a customer of our customer. The manual does not specifically say it shall apply throughout the supply chain and I believe we are going to have to ask our customer to ask their cutomer if this applies. I am going to believe they would like it to be pushed throughout the entire supply chain. We are making steel coils and our customer then further processes these coils by slitting and leveling.

:thanks:
Hi Sean.
Any CSR of your customer's customer's customer ... must finally flow down to you as your customer's CSR the way it is applicable to your process.

Top Bottom