College FOOTBALL 2011

Hershal

Metrologist-Auditor
Trusted Information Resource
OK, time to open this thread.

Cam has signed the biggest endorsement deal ever for a rookie. Can he deliver at the next level?

Georgia now has UGA VIII.

Predictions for the coming season?

J

jasonb067

Looking forward to another good year. It will be fun.

Cam and Nick Fairly will do well at the next level. It would be nice to have them back but, I would be gone too.

As far as the trees, it is sad. Just one of those things that "have always been there", I live two miles from them and drive by them weekly. Honestly, I try not to trash talk and put others down (see previous post in college football threads) but this type of action is about the level of "class and tradition" which I have come expect from certain segment of the Alabama fan base over the years. It is sad when a bunch of kids playing a game becomes your basis for judgement of another persons value.

mg it is about time for you to change that hat on your photo.

M

mguilbert

Sorry being from Mass I still love my Pats. I think the 2011 draft picks will be even better. Maybe we can pick up Auburn and Alabama alum. But as Saban players have made a b line to the Pats in the past I hope for more of the same. Just worried about the season. Stilll haven't really started following college that much.

Hershal

Metrologist-Auditor
Trusted Information Resource
mguilbert, which college team(s) do you like? I know MIT has one but last I heard they sucked. UConn is pretty good and may take everything in the NE.

The SEC is looking interesting already. Tennessee is supposed to open in Knoxville against Montana. TN is still somewhat unknown for this year.

LSU is my pick to take the West - IF they can get past both AL and AR.

The East I think will go to either GA or the real USC.

Big 12, now Big 10 North will be wide open I suspect. South may well be taken by A&M this year.

Mountain West and Sun conferences may well both be spoilers this year.

Pac 10 is wide open right now.

In IAA, could go anywhere, but is potentially really exciting. Good football most of the time.

Top Bottom