What are the actual requirements for QSB?

J

jawatts - 2009

In regards to TS implementation and meeting customer specifics, can anyone please fill me in on what the actual requirement is for QSB? What approaches have been taken? Have you rolled the QSB requirements into your QMS?
Thanks
JW

Jim Wynne

Leader
Admin
jawatts said:
In regards to TS implementation and meeting customer specifics, can anyone please fill me in on what the actual requirement is for QSB? What approaches have been taken? Have you rolled the QSB requirements into your QMS?
Thanks
JW
Pardon my ignorance, but what's "QSB"?

A

AllanJ

I do recall a particular cask conditioned draft beer called QSB some years ago at my old local pub in Hampshire.

A

AllanJ

JSW05 said:
Stay away from Google on this one--one of the first hits was "Queer Skinhead Brotherhood." Not a new ASQ division, I hope.

You must be serious or you would have placed a :D after your post. :D

Jim Wynne

Leader
Admin
AllanJ said:
You must be serious or you would have placed a :D after your post. :D
Yes. I sincerely hope that the QSB referred to is not an ASQ splinter group. BTW, "If x is present, y must be true" doesn't mean that if x is not present, that y must not be true.:biglaugh:

R

ralphsulser

Visteon CSRs has a requirement for QOS/BOS metrics and quarterly review. We do it the same time as our Management review.
QOS=Quality Operating System
BOS=Business Operating System
Same actually

A

AllanJ

JSW05 said:
BTW, "If x is present, y must be true" doesn't mean that if x is not present, that y must not be true.:biglaugh:

Quite right hence: "You are quite right - I did forget to put one at the end of my post. " :D

Top Bottom