Cross Reference - ISO 9001:1994 vs. ISO 9001:2000

D

donnammurphy

Does anyone know if there is a booklet that has the old standard and the new standard compared together? I know with QS-9000, a copy of the standard was published with ISO in regular print and QS requirements in italics. Also, if you are currently registered, how and when do you get a new copy of the standard? Any information would be appreciated?

R

Roger Wahl

There is also a cross reference table available on the internet. It's in section 5.3 of the "Transition Planning Guidance for ISO/FDIS 9001:200" document.

Also I got a card from ASQ yesterday. ASQ Q9000:2000 is tentatively available December 28, 2000.

J

Jim Triller

I have created a matrix with a cross-reference. If you email me I'll forward it to you.

The ISO 9000:2000 is/will soon be available from ASQ Quality Press.

L

LADKL

I am new to this system. Not sure if this is the correct way to ask for your matrix showing the cross reference of the 1994 version of ISO 9001 vs the 2000 version. If you could e-mail to me at I would appreciate it.

T

Ted Schmitt

Does anyone know if there is a booklet that has the old standard and the new standard compared together? I know with QS-9000, a copy of the standard was published with ISO in regular print and QS requirements in italics. Also, if you are currently registered, how and when do you get a new copy of the standard? Any information would be appreciated?

My official Portuguese copy of the standard (ISO 9001:2000) has a cross reference at the end... also has cross reference with ISO 14001

Jim Wynne

Leader
Admin
I am new to this system. Not sure if this is the correct way to ask for your matrix showing the cross reference of the 1994 version of ISO 9001 vs the 2000 version. If you could e-mail to me at I would appreciate it.

Welcome to the Cove, LADKL. :D You're responding to a 7-year-old thread, so replies from prior posters are unlikely. I have to wonder why you would be interested, in 2007, about a comparison between the 1994 and 2000 versions of the standard. Nonetheless, if you have a look at the list of similar threads down near the bottom of this page, you might find what you're looking for. You can also use the Search function. Please post back if you need help or further information.

Stijloor

Leader
Super Moderator

Hello LADKL

From The Cove Forums: Matrix 1994/2000.

Hope this helps.

Stijloor.

Top Bottom