Actions impact to document system

Q

qsmso

Dear all,
I do have a question again. This time about the comment from my auditor. He said that we should have some system to ensure that any corrective action taken or continuous improvement activity are made impact to document system such as work instruction.

This comment came from when he audited, he found that most of our Kaizen activity never said that we review or make impact to QS-9000 system

The way I will do is to establish Kaizen or corrective action formate with some space to ask whether actions taken have any actions impact to QS-9000 or not?

What about your opinion? Is this enough? How to verify effectiveness. I guess, Internal Audit.

Thank you.
QSMSO

D

D.Scott

Sounds good, but is it enough?

IMHO, someone actually should review it to determine if there is an impact and take action if there is. If any actions were taken, this would of course have to be documented.

I would think your auditor is looking for a procedure describing the review process (could be added to your C/A procedure) then evidence that the procedure is actually being followed.

I am not sure that your auditor will accept simply adding a "check box" to the form as corrective action. He will want to see it described in the system as well.

Your thoughts are a great start.

Dave

Top Bottom