AS 9100 Rev C AATT Exam Retake Guidance

J

Joy

I am not able to validate my product (read tips) through forum friends as none is re-appearing or declaring the result of test.I passed to many the tips and request few to let me know if that was helpful,any way.You can measure in 1 to 10 scale:D

Y

yx_wu

Hi Joy,

You are so kindly! I need your help too. Please send the tips to my mailbox at your leisure.

Thanks a lot!

J

Joy

Recently one of the user of my tips failed in knowledge portion.Other users did not give me data to validate the tips quality:)

Y

yx_wu

Hi Joy,
No problem, please send me the tips for retake case study parts if possible, thanks!

MVladimir

Involved - Posts
Dear Joy! Thank you very much for the advices! It is VERY USEFUL information which helped me successfully complete Application Retake Examination!!

Vladimir:applause:

J

Joy

Congratulations.

More than the tips,it was your efforts to prepare well.Same is for every one.

My tips are more related to managing the situation during test.

If you have specific points,please post in the forum.

Joschi_

Registered
I was also one of these using the hints from Joy. They work fine if you follow them.

Maybe I did not follow all of them a 100%

It’s really funny.

I had a big doubt about the whole new 9101 topic, the envelope mission, the Application test and the interview.
But you know what. At the end I did not passed the “Easiest” part, the 60 question knowledge test!! Strange...

Maybe the point was, to answer to many questions by “belly” like we say in German. :notme:

It's was ok for me on the first view. But on the second view it confused me.

I do not know what I really did incorrect. Therefore I do not know how to prepare the 90min Knowledge Re-take examen.

And what was the result 79%,? 30% ?lower point's in 9101 or 9100?

That really drives me crazy...

And know? Reading and reading?

If I do this, the chance is big that I also answer the questions by belly.

Somebody did the 90min retake? Some hints?

best regards from Germany

Joschi

Top Bottom