Best Internal Auditor Training

Mike S.

Happy to be Alive
Trusted Information Resource
Ah - it was 32 hrs... wasn't 8 hrs per day, but the course was over 5 days.

I kinda recall it being 4 days of training + about 3 hours of homework per night + a review/questions and the test on day 5 which took a half-day. An exhausting week that I was happy to see end. The hotel bar had free drinks but I couldn't fully partake because of all the darn homework!

ScottK

Not out of the crisis
Leader
Super Moderator
I kinda recall it being 4 days of training + about 3 hours of homework per night + a review/questions and the test on day 5 which took a half-day. An exhausting week that I was happy to see end. The hotel bar had free drinks but I couldn't fully partake because of all the darn homework!

OK - Ya'll made me go back and look at my calendar. It was actually 8 half days (1-5PM) plus a review and exam on the 9th day. So training itself was 32 hrs. it was on-line so 1/2 days worked.

John Broomfield

Leader
Super Moderator
Instead of exchanging names of companies we like or don’t like why are we not agreeing our supplier selection criteria?

Such as:

1. Familiarity with our management system.
2. Focus on our top management's objectives for the internal audit program.
3. Selection criteria for our employees for internal auditor training (essential input for competence).
4. How competence of instructors is verified.
5. How skills and knowledge of the trained students is verified.
6. Certified training organization or not.
7. Certified course or not.

We may then specify how we select training providers that conform to the selection criteria we have agreed.

We may find that we obtain best value by keeping the training in-house.

Randy

Super Moderator
OK - Ya'll made me go back and look at my calendar. It was actually 8 half days (1-5PM) plus a review and exam on the 9th day. So training itself was 32 hrs. it was on-line so 1/2 days worked.
Gotcha. Unique but OK I guess, as long as the TPEC requirements are met.

Top Bottom