CB and Internal auditors most common nonconformities against AS9100D

AndyN

Moved On
Given my original question to this thread, are you able to shed some light on areas small shops excluding design are having trouble with? Areas that you would like to see more robust?

Do you mean in terms of the organization (management etc) gasping the standard? Or what CB auditors find as repeat issues?

M

Mjtaur

Do you mean in terms of the organization (management etc) gasping the standard? Or what CB auditors find as repeat issues?
Well, both would be nice, really. But, my main intention was the latter.

Sent from my N9560 using Tapatalk

AndyN

Moved On
So, just like any audit...it's all up to interpretation.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Well... if you believe auditors "interpret". It's actually the organization who "interpret" the requirements (bad word really). Auditors should check for implementation and effectiveness. When they "interpret" they must have credible experience of implementation in THAT industry/process/technology - otherwise it's opinion - which are like belly buttons.

Joeem

Involved In Discussions
Well... if you believe auditors "interpret". It's actually the organization who "interpret" the requirements (bad word really). Auditors should check for implementation and effectiveness. When they "interpret" they must have credible experience of implementation in THAT industry/process/technology - otherwise it's opinion - which are like belly buttons.
Well put. Thank you. [emoji3]

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

M

Mjtaur

I know management commitment and risk based thinking are huge. I was just wondering if there is anything else.

Sent from my N9560 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom