Chinese Registrars: CQM

R

RosieA

I have a potential supplier in China who has an ISO 9001 certificate issued by a registar called "CQM" (Certification Center for Quality Mark) Their web page indicates that they are "approved by the former China State Bureau of Technical Supervision" and later said they "are approved by Certification and Accreditation Administration of People's Republic of China". I'm not sure which one is the official accreditation agency....

I know nothing about this registrar and wondered if anyone else had any experience with this registrar, or Chinese registrars in general. Are there certain registrars who are less reliable or credible?

Al Rosen

Leader
Super Moderator
The accreditation body is apparently a government entity.

Attachments

• Regulations of the Peoples Republic of China on Certification and accreditation .doc
    86 KB · Views: 163

Sidney Vianna

Post Responsibly
Leader
Admin
According to the IAF website, the signatory Chinese Accreditation Body is called China National Accreditation Board for Certifiers (CNAB). I tried going to their website to see if CQM would be listed there, but I have not mastered the language yet, and the "English" version of the site does not seem to be working....
chinese.gif

RosieA said:
Are there certain registrars who are less reliable or credible?
Sure, in China, USA, Bongo-Bongo and everywhere else. The question is how to find who is who?

Last edited:
J

james_zhao

I am a chinese guy and work in china now .
for your considering ,actually many suppliers in china use this register ,but frankly speaking the top level supplier ofter focus on sgs ,tuv.. famous comppany .
basicly ,is a certificated supplier per it .
hope helpful!

D

darkafar

Sidney Vianna said:
According to the IAF website, the signatory Chinese Accreditation Body is called China National Accreditation Board for Certifiers (CNAB). I tried going to their website to see if CQM would be listed there, but I have not mastered the language yet, and the "English" version of the site does not seem to be working....
chinese.gif

Sure, in China, USA, Bongo-Bongo and everywhere else. The question is how to find who is who?
CQM's Chinese name is FangYuan, a certified certification body, on CNAB's list, with registration code CNAB002-Q.
http://219.238.178.44:8080/CNAB/index.jsp

Top Bottom