Developing the Risk Management Plan - Risk Management Policy and Objectives

A

alspread

Re: Risk Management Policy and Objectives

SteveK,

Thanks for the info. I was able to open your attachment with no difficulty.

I have also been struggling with Risk Management for AS9100C. I think your policy will work well in my world with only minor adjustments.

Thanks again.:thanx:

L

Lexylou

Can it be applied to ISO/AS Rev.C?

Obi-wan Kenobi

Involved - Posts

Looks like it is applicable to AS Rev. C and need further rephrase as products are not the same after all.:D

D

dap2452

I just sent you 'thanks' Steve, your specimen policy is just what I've been scratching my head about. Good post.
regards dap2452

A

AlexanderS

My interpretation is as follows.

7.1.2 Risk Management.

We are Contract Manufacturer and produce PCBs (no design work). We should manage risks of being non-compliant to industry/customer/regulatory requirements on quality/delivery/and safety.

a) To satisfy industry requirements I have written PFMEA to manage quality related production risks. Our main source of requirements is IPC-A-600 standard (Acceptance of PCBs) and my PFMEA is based on Control Plan. (Evidence - Record)

b) To satisfy customer requirements we manage risks by identifying Customer Critical Items during Job Planing, such as Key Dimensions, special requirements for raw materials, etc. (Evidence - specific Travelers with identified Critical Items)

c) To satisfy Customer requirements for Delivery we have Job Planning procedure where we manage Delivery risks. (Evidence - no record just procedure)

d) Compliance people make sure that we have all necessary safety related documents (WHIMIS, MSDS). Procedures are in place. (Evidence - records)

e) Risk of loosing important Customer. Decided to conduct Reviews bi-annualy based on Customer Satisfaction Surveys. (Evidence - records)

Further have outlined all these risks above in one document, called it Risk Matrix, assigned RPN numbers, and put together future Action plan to reduce RPN. (Evidence - Record)

I am not sure that I am correct with the above, just seems logical.

Alexander.

K

kgott

Dear MatesS,

I am now developing the Risk Managment Plan.

Is there any examples of Risk Management Policy?

Is it mandatory to develop the Risk Management Objectives and how does it look like?

Tiff :thanx:

risk management policy - to reduce and control risk to the company, its staff and customers.

Objectives - to identify sources of risk and develop controls to reduce and control those risks to the extent practicable.

Risk management plan:

• to use ISO 9001 to control business risks.
  • use ASOHS 18001 to control safety risks.
  • use ISO 14001 to control environmental risks
  • use xyz standard to control xyz risks and so on.

F

Fernando A. Negr

I have been working on this also, however it appears we will not be pursuing 9001:2015, so this plan has been dropped.
Here is a generic version.

Congratulations for you file!
In the ACME Risk Management Plan, I could not identify the scope of the plan, as required in the 3.4 a) of EN ISO 14971:2009 (ISO 14971:2007). In the scope of the plan we need to identify and describe the M.D. and the life-cycle phases for wich each element of the plan is applicable. Can you help me?

I do not believe this was fully finished before we decided to abandon the idea altogether, so you may have to supply some of the information as far as your scope and applicability.

Top Bottom