EU MDR and PSUR (Periodic Safety Update Report)

Wolf.K

Quite Involved in Discussions
Probably first EUDAMED will go online before we can upload PSURs. Therefore, I think currently we still do not need PSURs.

Berni

Starting to get Involved
There is a template for the PSUR, which is nice because takes the guessing out of how this this thing should look. I cannot figure out how to post a thread here, need to figure that out. My question is given the scope of the new EU MDR, why would a PMS PLan be required for a device that is not even sold/marketed in the Union? EU is concerned about devices in their jurisdiction, versus a China only product, what good is a PM PLan for that if its not even distributed in EU?

:bonk:

I hope you can share it. I'm preparing the plan for MDR transition and PSUR is totally unknown for me.

FoGia

Involved In Discussions
Probably first EUDAMED will go online before we can upload PSURs. Therefore, I think currently we still do not need PSURs.

From what I've heard PSURs will need to be submitted - even via e-mail if it needs to be - even if Eudamed will not be ready, and they will be required to be on file as from November 2020 (for all devices).

E

Eli15

Unfortunately, the European Commission has not released any template for the PSUR yet

J

Jnks_Meddev

Since the guidelines or templates arn't available - Are we waiting to write SOP until then?

R

RA Lille

I recently saw a Template… but did not get it… (unfortunately).
I also heard that PSUR Template could be edited by each national competent authority..
Has anyone any update on those 2 points ?
many thanks !

Ronen E

Problem Solver
What's wrong with just following what the MDR requires?... A template is simply that - a template.

Top Bottom