How is everyone coming along with ISO/TS 16949 implimentation?

P

pdboilermaker

How is everyone eles coming along with ISO 16949 implimentation?
I have put the system in and been operating under it since January so that when registration is open my company will be one of the industry leaders.
We were one of the leaders in ISO 14001 and now that seems to be old hat.

Elsmar Forum Sponsor
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Coming up with initial policies sufficient to get everyone headed on the right track ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 3
M Supplier Audits - Stop Wasting Everyone's Time! General Auditing Discussions 15
supadrai Auditing Organization dragging their heels on issuing our MDSAP Surveillance Audit Confirmation Letter - everyone is nervous ... are we the only ones? Canada Medical Device Regulations 7
T Special Thanks to Everyone in this Forum! AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 6
D Good luck everyone on tomorrow's ASQ Exams - June 2014 Professional Certifications and Degrees 13
AnaMariaVR2 Why modern maps put everyone at the centre of the world Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 0
I Simplistic ISO 9001 Awareness for everyone ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 15
M Condolences to Everyone of Polish Ancestry Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 14
A Chaotic Industry, Poor Service From Almost Everyone Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 12
K General Term for Inspection Process of Sample Parts that everyone can understand Supplier Quality Assurance and other Supplier Issues 10
J Deadline Extension? New Excuse? Computer Enhancers for everyone Funny Stuff - Jokes and Humour 0
tsmith7858 AIB International takes a Hit for PCA Audit Reports but everyone is impacted Food Safety - ISO 22000, HACCP (21 CFR 120) 4
C Successful AS9100 Audit - Thank You to everyone here AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 5
J How is everyone else handling Machine Condition Standards? IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 1
G Making everyone follow documentation (document control) policies Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 24
M Merry Christmas to Everyone! - 2007 Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 39
J Thanks Everyone Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 4
C Can everyone in the company be responsible for quality? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 24
C We just completed our surveillance audit (17025:2005) - I wanted to thank everyone! ISO 17025 related Discussions 8
Wes Bucey Everyone has a chance! Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 12
Marc In Case You Weren't Clear On How The US Telcos Screwed Everyone After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 8
I TS 16949 - What nonconformances has everyone seen from your audits? IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 2
G How is everyone handling TS2 Clause 8.2.3.1 - Maintaining Process Capability IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 2
I Turtle maps and Flowcharts - How is everyone approaching Turtle maps and flowcharts? Process Maps, Process Mapping and Turtle Diagrams 16
K Wishing Everyone A Very Happy 2002 New Year! Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 13
M Is Everyone Happy? Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 165
D I'm losing Management Support - I'm losing everyone else's interest Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 3
D ISO 9000 Management Review in a Small Company - Everyone knows what's happening Management Review Meetings and related Processes 33
M Informational From Medtech Insight – QSR/ISO 13485 Harmonization Update: FDA Enforcement Discretion Likely When New Rule Stands Up; Draft Reg Coming By Year’s End; Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
Sidney Vianna Ombudsmen & ombudswomen of the world, REJOYCE! ISO 37002 is coming to facilitate standardized whistleblowing Other ISO and International Standards and European Regulations 0
supadrai Aviation MRO Project facility coming to U-Tapao airport in Thailand - Help Career and Occupation Discussions 2
supadrai My short yet eventful stint as a regulatory affairs lawyer dude is coming to an end! Career and Occupation Discussions 1
Hieupm Clause 8.5.5 and Clause 8.6: which one should be coming first? (ISO 9001:2015) ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 3
Marc Mac Users - What's coming in 2018 After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 5
P Screening DOE: A coming up headache story Quality Tools, Improvement and Analysis 4
C Compressed Air coming into contact with Class II Medical Device Design and Development of Products and Processes 10
W FDA's final guidance for Mobile App will final in coming weeks. Medical Information Technology, Medical Software and Health Informatics 0
somashekar Good things coming back to you ... Imported Legacy Blogs 1
D BS-EN-ISO-13485 2012 Changes Coming ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 1
G RoHS Changes Coming in 2012? Expansion to include med device, IVD's, analyzers? RoHS, REACH, ELV, IMDS and Restricted Substances 3
I Defectives (ppm) coming from Visual Inspection Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 1
J Excel Spreadsheet Validation for Calculating Data coming from our Instruments (LIMS) General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 3
apestate Acceptance Sampling - Interpretation of "Lot" - DOD DCMA Inspector coming Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 1
Stijloor From ASQ: ISO 26000 - Social Responsibility - Coming Soon! ASQ, ANAB, UKAS, IAF, IRCA, Exemplar Global and Related Organizations 4
Marc For the US - More Mega-Snowstorms Coming World News 14
D P chart sigma trade-offs (to monitor mis-labeled samples coming into our lab) Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 4
E First external audit coming up, do I need to have performed Internal Audits already? Internal Auditing 15
A Surveillance assessment coming.... General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 5
J Pull test standard? Wires coming off the electrodes at the weld ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 5
M Coming up with a predictor equation for a test using historical data Quality Tools, Improvement and Analysis 1