Indysoft Insite how to...

R

Rob Nix

We just purchased Insite Gage Control Software, but do not know how to change a users "permissions level", say from Standard User to Power User, or from Power User to Administrator. Anyone know?

BradM

Leader
Admin
Rob, it certainly is good to see you around here again. I hope you are able to start contributing again. :agree1:

We just purchased Insite Gage Control Software, but do not know how to change a users "permissions level", say from Standard User to Power User, or from Power User to Administrator. Anyone know?

Is there someone who was established as the adminstrator? I would imagine that individual will have to log in to change the different levels. Not being familiar with the software package you are referring to, it may have a Administrative application for the software.

A phone call to the application engineer should be helpful.

R

Rob Nix

:eek: Our administrator is out for the day. After trying several things, the solution was embarrassingly simple (a drag and drop), although not explicitly explained in the help menus. I'll just crawl back...into...this...hole. :notme:

Jim Wynne

Leader
Admin

Based on this thread from a few years ago, there are at least a few users who might be able to help here. In that thread, an IndySoft developer replied and suggested contacting their support people. Maybe they're watching us. :mg:

C

ceetee

An IndySoft developer replied and suggested contacting their support people. Maybe they're watching us. :mg:

And you would be correct! ;)

Robert... glad to see you got it going and Jim is correct that support could address a simple request such as this. I generally monitor the forum as time allows to steer customers towards our proper channels whenever possible.

Because of our privacy rules I can't directly reply to support queries here but can point you towards the most appropriate resource. Keep in mind that your emails to support will be logged into our quality system and also available through the My.Indysoft customer care center for review.

Charles R. Thompson
Director of Sales & Marketing
IndySoft Corporation

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom