ISO 9000/9001/9004 Standards in PDF Format

I

Ingeniero1

For ISO 9001:2000 -
At one time, as recently as end of January 2004, a USMC website had the standard (ANSI/ISO/ASQ Q9001-2000) available in .pdf. I got it then and have it. It was originally published in .pdf by ASQ, and I have no idea if they made it available at no cost at anytime.

I went looking for it again, but all I get now is the proverbial "The page cannot be displayed".

Would it be proper for me to provide (attach) said .pdf (209 KB) document here?

Marc?

Alex

Last edited by a moderator:
J

JaneB

Re: ISO 9000/9001/9004 in PDF Format

I buy most standards online from this Australian official outlet for standards.

I've never had any problems in printing any of the PDFs.

You can buy all ISO, IEC and Australian Standards, plus various others. Also, you can sign up for 'Standards Watch' which will alert you when/if a Standard changes, which is quite handy.

You will pay more for the ISO version than for the Australian one - but the content is exactly the same. AS/NZS was $100 (AUD) last time I looked, while the ISO one was $142. (AUD) Repeat - the content is the same.

A search suggests you can still buy a copy of the 2000 version, if you wish. And no, I don't get any commission for this info.

But there is no such thing as a 'free' version - any that you get will be illegal as it breaches copyright. All Standards are copyright documents.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom