ISO 9001 tree - Diagram showing the inter-relation of all the ISO clauses

D

dbulak

Several years ago I asked if anyone had put together a diagram showing the inter-relation of all the ISO clauses. It seems to me that there was a tree diagram somewhere in the threads. Does this exist and where might I find it? Thanks for any help.

howste

Thaumaturge
Trusted Information Resource
It seems like I saw one a while back. Maybe it was a mind map that Claes made? :confused:

dbulak said:
Several years ago I asked if anyone had put together a diagram showing the inter-relation of all the ISO clauses. It seems to me that there was a tree diagram somewhere in the threads. Does this exist and where might I find it? Thanks for any help.
Howste is right. Here is the thread in question: ISO 9001 Internal Paragraph Cross References . Unfortunately, I never got around to mapping more than chapters 4, 5 & 6. I will admit to running out of steam, there. :rolleyes:

I suppose I'd better repeat the "disclaimer" I added at the time:
Claes Gefvenberg said:
I made this map in order to get a picture of the relationship between the requirements in Clause 4 and the rest of ISO9001:2000. It includes the referals made in that clause, plus the (imo) obvious and some maybe less obvious connections that are not mentioned. As you can see I kept it to one level. Anything else would obviously have caused a neverending story... and I know, I know: Surely, I must have missed a few connections. Still: It helped me getting a better grasp of things

/Claes

Q

qualitymanager

University project?

Any of you guys teach Quality? How about getting a student to do it as a project, then just clean it up for the Cove?

Unfortunately, my lecturers are not very familiar with ISO 9001, so I don't see myself being able to do that for the next 2 yrs.... :(

M

M Greenaway

I process mapped the entire standard, however it is in Visio format, and I no longer have Visio, and I would like to remove some of the company specifics that I had added to it.

Doesnt really help does it !

Last edited by a moderator:
Q

qualitygoddess - 2010

M Greenaway said:
I process mapped the entire standard, however it is in Visio format, and I no longer have Visio, and I would like to remove some of the company specifics that I had added to it.

Doesnt really help does it !

If you trust me to remove the references in Visio, I will do that, and resend to you for your approval in MS Word. If you like the outcome, then you can post it. Maybe you'll even get some karma! PM me and we can move forward..........I need something to do on vacation anyway!

--JM

K

khamar

qualitygoddess said:
If you trust me to remove the references in Visio, I will do that, and resend to you for your approval in MS Word. If you like the outcome, then you can post it. Maybe you'll even get some karma! PM me and we can move forward..........I need something to do on vacation anyway!
For those of us that still use Visio, would you consider posting the approved MS Word and Visio versions of the file?

Thanks!
Kyle

Top Bottom