Looking for software to manage ISO 9001:2008 system

M

Melting_Iceberg

Looking for software that can help guide company through development of an ISO9001:2008 compliant QMS along with templates for each appropriate policy, procedure and work instruction. Anyone have recommendations?

Kales Veggie

People: The Vital Few
Looking for software that can help guide company through development of an ISO9001:2008 compliant QMS along with templates for each appropriate policy, procedure and work instruction. Anyone have recommendations?

I think you should develop your system based on your business practices and not be forced into doing things a certain way by a software program.

M

Maven

I would say that you should develop your system based on your company's unique situation. Don't be forced into a certain way of doing something by a software package.

My advice is to stay as simple as possible with everything in the QMS. Not only will it make your certification process easier, but people will also get more benefit out of it that way. For example, keep the quality manual as short as possible and don't duplicate the standard.

Working with a good consultant to create an implementation plan might be more effective for you vs buying software.

Colin

Quite Involved in Discussions
I agree with the previous answers, produce your own system but if you feel the need, buy a software package to help to manage the system once it is up and running.

Top Bottom