Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Florida

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Georgetown

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: NCAA Basketball Champs?

I would say that Ohio State will smoke Florida in the Championship Game BUT I'm still full of crow from that football championship fiasco:cool:

J

John Nabors - 2009

OSU will get chomped.

By the way, do you know how you make a Buckeye edible? Just put about 70 or 80 of them in a bowl and pound the h*ll out of 'em

GO GATORS!!!!

C

Craig H.

I would say that Ohio State will smoke Florida in the Championship Game BUT I'm still full of crow from that football championship fiasco:cool:

yuk yuk yuk.

Even though it hurts me greatly, and I know nothing about basketball, it would be neat for both the basketball and football championship to reside at the same school.

I know, keep talking.....

J

John Nabors - 2009

yuk yuk yuk.

Even though it hurts me greatly, and I know nothing about basketball, it would be neat for both the basketball and football championship to reside at the same school.

I know, keep talking.....

Umm.. the football and basketball championships already reside at the same school, and will continue to do so after this weekend. Go Gators!!!

And yes, I will be back so you can all serve me my supersized value meal of crow if I am wrong.

C

Craig H.

Umm.. the football and basketball championships already reside at the same school, and will continue to do so after this weekend. Go Gators!!!

And yes, I will be back so you can all serve me my supersized value meal of crow if I am wrong.

Yeah, but not from the same school year. I think I am going to be ill.

GO DOGS!!!!!!!!! Sick 'em.

B

Bobh@pte

I think this is one of the most evenly matched final fours in quite some time.
It just seems UCLA is playing as team more than the others. From what I've seen, their defense seems superior.

In conclusion, it wouldn't surprise me if any of these four won it all.:2cents:

J

JerryStem

I've never watched a game in my life, but a coworker had me fill out a bracket for the fun of it. I picked random names, and even blackened out the rankings (the day before) so I wouldn't be persuaded.

Apparently I made it thru a few rounds, but alas I am out now. I'll bet if I filled out a new one RIGHT NOW, I'd still get it all wrong! :lmao:

B

Bobh@pte

I've never watched a game in my life, but a coworker had me fill out a bracket for the fun of it. I picked random names, and even blackened out the rankings (the day before) so I wouldn't be persuaded.

People who have no clue generally do very well for some reason. My wife is great evidence of this. She usually last longer in the brackets than I do.:confused:

Wesley Richardson

Wes R
Trusted Information Resource
Just for the record, before the game starts tonight, I have OSU picked to win.

In a no money pool at work, I am leading our small group of 4, but second place has Florida picked to win, so it comes down to tonight.

In the ESPN Tournament Challenge, I am currently in 116,730th place (96%), with about 2.94 x 10^6 playing.

In the CSB Sportsline, I am currently in 37,156th place, but do not know how many are playing. Some leaders above me have OSU and some have FLA, so I cannot move up.

Go Bucks! (My University of Kentucky favorite already lost.)

Wes R.

Top Bottom