Passed TS 16949 Stage 1 Readiness Review! Happy Dance!

I

ISOPete

We did it! Stage 1 Readiness Review is opassed and we have been recommended for STage 2. We received 2 minors. One for not have record of a detailed action plan for TS inplementation which was a requirement of Mack. #2 was our process map did not clearly show interactions between our Hanover and Wytheville plants.
Word of warning my auditor was BIG on customer requirements. Make absolutely sure you know what they are and that they are followed.

Pete

Q

qaguy1

That's wonderful Can youi please explain not having a detailed action plan for TS inplementation ? Is this a TS requirement or something else ? :thanx:

I

ISOPete

Mack on their websites customer requirements had listed "detailed action plan for TS certification". We did not submit a formal one however our Quality contact their is well aware of our stance and schedule. Gotta have it in writing though.

A

Andrews

Congratulations ISOPete.

When are you planning to have the final audit? Best wishes for that also.

Can you share the checklist used by them for the audit? Did you have a consolidated report of all trends (of the measurables) ready for the audit or was it collected by the auditor during the course of the audit.We have having our Stage 1 next month.

I

ISOPete

I had a consolidated list as follows. However the auditor went to the pertinent areas to see them:

On Time Delivery/ Sales/

Supplier On Time Delivery/ Purchasing/

Supplier Quality Performance/ Purchasing/

Employee Turnover/ Personnel/

Warranty Meeting/ Warranty team

Injury Illness Incidents Rate/ Safety/

Customer Satisfaction/ Sales/

Environmental/ Safety/
(Waste reduction, Recyclable Material)

Dept. Scrap / Manufacturing/

Machine Efficiency / Manufacturing/

First Time Through/ Assembly/

millie6901

Registered Visitor
Hi !
Congratulation.....

can u share more, can u pls give me the customer statisfaction procedure as reference....

Top Bottom