Poster ideas needed - Need for washing hands - Food Environment

P

PAULM

Wonder if anyone can help,

Need pics for ideas on creating some posters
about the need for washing hands extra in a
food handling enviroment.

The boss want's humour and if possible shock
tactics are to be used to make people think that they better wash there hands.

anyone know of any good sites for this type of stuff?

kind regards

PMM.

Elsmar Forum Sponsor

Marc

Hunkered Down for the Duration
Staff member
Admin
Sorry I can't help out here. I'm not very creative and I can't remember ever seeing anything other than the standard stuff on signs. I can't remember seeing any that were funny.

Kevin Mader

One of THE Original Covers!
Staff member
Admin
I would recommend educating folks on the importants of washing.

Posters will be as effective as the placards I see in fast food restaurants (Employees wash hands before returning to work). Mostly worth a laugh. You shouldn't rely on external prompts. Folks must realize internally that washing their hands ensures a good environment. I like the suggestion of the magnified hands, but used in a education seminar rather than a series of posters.

Regards,

Kevin

E

energy

Martin
You got lucky? When I went to the site you referenced and clicked through "Safety", one is greeted with a large picture of two hands washing in water. It was for Occupational Dermatitus, but pretty much what was wanted.
Way to go!

Bill

V

vasilist

PAULM said:
Wonder if anyone can help,

Need pics for ideas on creating some posters
about the need for washing hands extra in a
food handling enviroment.

The boss want's humour and if possible shock
tactics are to be used to make people think that they better wash there hands.

anyone know of any good sites for this type of stuff?

kind regards

PMM.
Dear Paulm

i have a very big collection of information concerning handwashing from pictures to videos, from word files to presentations and of course web pages. If you need any assistance by now please inform me ([email protected]).

Regards

Randy

Super Moderator
Just research and find pictures of folks with amoebic dysentary (one of the funnest times in my life) or pictures of the effects of fecal contamination food poisoning (yummy).

Al Rosen

Holed-up in a Hotel in South Florida
Staff member
Super Moderator
Randy said:
Just research and find pictures of folks with amoebic dysentary (one of the funnest times in my life) or pictures of the effects of fecal contamination food poisoning (yummy).
Or, a website devoted to OCD.:bonk:

Q

qualitygoddess - 2010

Germ Juice Them!

I agree about posters vs. a class. To add shock value, try this stuff in a handwashing class. It is pretty funky. You have to buy the kit and use the little black light.

www.blacklightworld.com/GERMJUICE.htm

HAND CLEANING TRAINING

GERM JUICE

In this age of concern over many types of infectious diseases, Germ Juice© stands out as an effective way to show your students, staff and even yourself, just how easy it is to overlook proper hand washing and cleaning. Not enough can be said about how important cleanliness and proper hand washing are to keep infections from being spread. Germ Juice© is a product that helps you teach hand washing, isolation techniques, aseptic techniques and general infection control.

Germ Juice© is providing teaching hospitals, long-term care facilities, food service, day-care, public school systems, clinics and other institutions with this unique product. The proven safe inert ingredients in Germ Juice© or Germ Powder© cast a revealing glow when exposed to standard UV light. Germ Juice© gives a visual demonstration to show when improper cleaning or hand washing has taken place.

Germ Juice© & Germ Powder© is also great for the demonstration of contamination and transmission of germs.

Germ Juice© kits contains an 8 oz bottle of Germ Juice© , Germ Powder© and a hand held ultra-violet black light or lights. The Germ Juice© and Germ Powder© contain the simulated germs, and the black light lets you become the "germ CSI Police"!

I am in no way affiliated with this company.

--QG

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ninja Visitor Statistics - How to see a poster's stats easily? Elsmar Xenforo Forum Software Instructions and Help 3
DanteCaspian Free Poster Download: LANGUAGE OF LEAN CULTURE (2017 Revision Attached) Lean in Manufacturing and Service Industries 14
Casana Quality Poster sources? Book, Video, Blog and Web Site Reviews and Recommendations 7
Y Safety Poster Request Food Safety - ISO 22000, HACCP (21 CFR 120) 7
J New Poster Seeks Advice for Professional Certifications Professional Certifications and Degrees 4
M Suggestion for Quality Poster for my company Quality Campaign Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 5
M Free ISO 17025 Poster - Calibration, Certification, References ISO 17025 related Discussions 6
Z Determining the Appropriate Measuring Device with respect to Accuracy - Poster? General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 16
T Ideas for developing a Supplier Quality Management System, non automotive ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 5
M Production approval testing - Alternative ideas for Validation Reliability Analysis - Predictions, Testing and Standards 4
O Inventory control ideas - I have an open stock room with a "sign out" book Manufacturing and Related Processes 9
Ed Panek Ideas to keep quotes for consulting service accurate on not inflated Consultants and Consulting 11
B Practical ideas for information labelling in healthcare environment IEC 27001 - Information Security Management Systems (ISMS) 2
F Ideas for brewery poka-yoke system - Labels that are glued to a bottle Manufacturing and Related Processes 0
D Error proofing ideas sheet metal punches Manufacturing and Related Processes 8
D Ideas for Poka Yoke or Improvement - Aluminum FOD in Assembly Customer Complaints 3
K Looking for Calibrated Tool Shadowboard Substrate Ideas AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 5
J ISO 17025 Guide and Ideas for a New Calibration Business ISO 17025 related Discussions 18
G Process for Product Safety - Ideas for Documenting Process for 4.4.1.2 IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 3
Sean Kelley New Catchy Quality Policy Ideas Wanted IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 4
P Need ideas on managing Shelf Life Studies within an organization ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 1
T Need ideas on Synchronization of Processes Design and Development of Products and Processes 2
D ISO/IEC 17025 Implementation Workshop Ideas ISO 17025 related Discussions 2
B Share ideas to make Management Review more interesting Management Review Meetings and related Processes 4
K Product Ideas for Manufacturing Startup Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 4
Gman2 Scope Ideas? Can our scope contain bullets? Example inside. ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 5
K Ideas for an Open Source Calibration Database Software Calibration and Metrology Software and Hardware 3
T UK Quality Engineering Courses - Your ideas please Career and Occupation Discussions 3
9 Ideas for reducing Human Error during Order Receipt Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 4
B Starting a small boutique and looking for business ideas Career and Occupation Discussions 8
S Ideas on QA/RA Company Magazine Other US Medical Device Regulations 4
A "Refreshing" a Company Ideas scheme Lean in Manufacturing and Service Industries 8
C Ideas on Implementing Lean and 5S Methods Lean in Manufacturing and Service Industries 6
B Need ideas for a friendly bet - Year-end food drive Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 6
L Working closer and better with Suppliers - Practical ideas to improve? Supplier Quality Assurance and other Supplier Issues 8
AnaMariaVR2 Developing Innovative Ideas for New Companies: free course Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 0
K Looking for Ideas to Track Customer Requests and PPAP Data Packages APQP and PPAP 4
F Quality Awareness Sessions - Seeking Ideas and Presentation Material Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 4
A Request for Daily Talking Point and Meeting Ideas Misc. Quality Assurance and Business Systems Related Topics 15
A R&D Design Control - Ideas to Improve the Quality of Drawings Design and Development of Products and Processes 7
T Quality Control System Ideas to stream line the PPAP Process ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 4
V Ideas, Measures/Metrics for making Quality Proactive? US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 2
I Looking for Ideas/Tips for Management Review Meeting ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 25
B Ideas on how to differentiate jobs (AS9100 jobs vs. "commercial" jobs) AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 6
T Let's share ideas about an inspection problem.... Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 6
I Any Ideas To Define The Root Cause of Corrosion Issue? Manufacturing and Related Processes 12
P Scorecard Data Forged - Ideas Please Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 3
Y Ideas of interactive exercises for a Quality Training (ISO 13485) Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 6
J Keeping Milk for Domestic Consumption Fresh - - Ideas? Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 33
Chennaiite Product Release Risk Assessment - Ideas Wanted Design and Development of Products and Processes 2